The online racing simulator
900 is nonsense, the drift cars have 720 degrees, so for realism you should use 720 degrees.
Quote from diego14br :i dont wanna start out with 900 degrees its TOO hard

Start with it or you never will, but really it isn't any harder than anything else: just get used to it.

@Bose: there is an option in LFS that allows you to turn the wheel past 720 degrees although it doesn't effect the car control. You can watch because the steering wheel in game stops moving. This is essentially driving at 720, you just don't hit the sudden dead point. This is my enjoyable setting anyways.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Start with it or you never will, but really it isn't any harder than anything else: just get used to it.

@Bose: there is an option in LFS that allows you to turn the wheel past 720 degrees although it doesn't effect the car control. You can watch because the steering wheel in game stops moving. This is essentially driving at 720, you just don't hit the sudden dead point. This is my enjoyable setting anyways.

Yes Blackbird thanks that helps. I will start out on 720 degrees to get used to driving and drifting first because it is my first wheel so i need to get used to it at first so ill be using XRT for a while with it then ill be moving on to 900 degrees after about a week or 2 weeks once i got used to drifting thx
Quote from Bose321 :900 is nonsense, the drift cars have 720 degrees, so for realism you should use 720 degrees.

I hope you ment the LFS Driftable cars. Some of the real cars use 1080(our own street legal car does that too) and some of them use 900. So for realism, go for 900.
Quote from Calzone :I hope you ment the LFS Driftable cars. Some of the real cars use 1080(our own street legal car does that too) and some of them use 900. So for realism, go for 900.

In lfs they all are 720, so for realism go for 720.
Cawwa i spotted your problem. You let lfs control your settings. That really mess up the settings in the profiler. Change so the game don't control it by clicking on
låt spelet ändra inställningarna (let the game control the settings). Then it should work better.
speaking of the profiler, mno matter what i do, my profiler wont let my wheel go past the 720 lock to lock.....

EDIT: nevermind.....it depends what game i have it set to...but even if im outta game
The differens is very small ... maybe the wheel is turning a little heavier with the checkmark aktive. The ffb is about the same though.
With the ffb set to 70 ingame it works pretty good. I can feel the curbs (not allways though) but with a lot lower effect then with the G25. It's more and more looks like it's a thing to adapt to the new wheel ...
0 ffb
0 everything
ffb off completly

and 200 degrees ftw xD
#36 - Byku
Post Your impressions .
I'm very pleased with my G27. Now when I got more used to it, it feels very good in ffb. The differens is the "harder", more rughf ffb in the G25. That is all gone and instead it's more soft and "smeared out" feeling, a lot more pleasant for the hands ...
I just love the buttons in the wheel itself, allthough it costed me a DT in last MoE since I mixed the pit limiter up with the talk button ... well shit happens and I can't blame the wheel on that one ...

Other then that it's no differens from the G25 and it's not worth the money for the wheel buttons and belts for the ffb. If you could get a cheap G25 I would recomend that one. I never use the gear shifter so I can't comment that one though.
so you can not compare the shifters? is the g27's more stirdy and realistic feeling

there are no videos comparing them on youtube
i wouldn't call the shifter realistic, since you can still move it with 1 finger, but it feels way better then the G25 one.
Quote from Byku :Guys, You can create scripts so, FFB will change every time You will change car .

How can I do that? I've been hoping for such a feature for years. ._.
Write into a script (located in ...\LFS\data\script).

/ff 100

(for example, must be between 0-200)
#43 - Byku
I'll post some of mine scripts in 2 or so hours . Mine scripts change ffb and key bindings for each car .
Nobody using LEDS with his G27? It doesn't work for LFS on mine
Thats why noone is using them yet, they are not working..
The leds are working though, I tested it in iRacing ... ... and a nice fireworks when starting up the computer, two calibrations!! ...
Of course the LEDs don't work with LFS, as Scawen hasn't coded in that feature yet, nor has anyone written a tool that could accomplish the same via OutGauge.

Personally I wouldn't count on Scawen implementing that into LFS directly any time soon.
realism 900

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG