The online racing simulator
Oh...Hilarious.
:doh:
The shark one is amazing!
I was like ""

More funnies.

Quote from aroX123 :This migth not be funny but I tried my best

Just face the fact that you don't have a sense of humor, the sooner the better.
I'll never be able to look at russel howard the same way again.
Spotted this fail in an email i got earlier, 21st december is New Years Eve apparantly.

Attached images
21st dec is new years eve lol.JPG
I can't believe arox actually put alot of images, and not funny or hilarious at all. That must be a world record, cause there are really images which arent funny on the net and Arox has posted them all.

I always think arox, Do you even find those pictures you posted funny or not? I always scroll down your images that you linked.
read it

Quote from Takumi_lfs :I can't believe arox actually put alot of images, and not funny or hilarious at all. That must be a world record, cause there are really images which arent funny on the net and Arox has posted them all.

I always think arox, Do you even find those pictures you posted funny or not? I always scroll down your images that you linked.

Agree
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I can't believe arox actually put alot of images, and not funny or hilarious at all. That must be a world record, cause there are really images which arent funny on the net and Arox has posted them all.

Plus the top one which is stupidly massive in size, i havent bothered waiting for it to load, but it is at least twice as wide as the forum usually is, if not more.
Many a time...

Oh i HATE that!! 1, ONE, pixel gap in the area you wish to paint, and bam, you get that result, trying to find the gap is not always easy either, depending what colours you are using, yellow on white is always a fecker for doing that.
Quote from MR_B :read it

Thats.... a phone number in the town where I live?

Dustin.....?
Of course a PC would be the crippled pervert in a wheelchair.

How fitting.
Lol, great reply
Win.

Proof that the trackpad actually is glass...

My girlfriend needs to see the best answer herself.
saw that one time
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG