Round 1 UF1 at Fern Bay Club (Fe1)
Sprint: 6 laps
Feature: 35 laps
February 23th

Round 2 UF1 at Kyoto Oval (KY1)
Sprint: 15 laps
Feature: 33 laps
March 9th

Round 3 UF1 at Westhill internationall (We1)
Endurance: 1 Hour
March 23th

Round 4 UF1 at South City Clasic (So1)
Sprint: 8 laps
Feature: 29 laps
April 6th

*Round 5 UF1 at Fern Bay Rally Cross Green (Fe6)
Sprint: 10 laps
Feature: 40 laps
April 20th

*Last round is available only for TOP 15 in drivers standings after 4 rounds

All Races starts at 19 GMT
Quote from oldnavy :Round 3 UF1 at Westhill internationall (We1)
Endurance: 1 Hour

Why? it's to long for a 1 hour race.
Westhill GTFO:thumbsdow
Quote from aobrien :Westhill GTFO:thumbsdow

Most of people said same last year, but that provided really great race so stop complaining
Im just saying what everyone else thinks. I think track choices were better last year. Shorter tracks are better. Oval and Westhill are pretty bad imo. Nothing will happen at oval because these cars hardly move and westhill people will fall asleep by the time they get to the first sector
Im with you, Andy!
WE1 and KY1, totally boring for UF1.. If you dont wanna remove WE1, remove atleast KY1, its fu*king boring.
Quote from VTiRacing :Im with you, Andy!
WE1 and KY1, totally boring for UF1.. If you dont wanna remove WE1, remove atleast KY1, its fu*king boring.

Sorry, but schedule is final and unchangeable. Also if you don't believe that UF1 can be great on long tracks, just look not at our events. 2009 NDR Easter event proved that UF1 is great for Long tracks
reno is just scared to get beaten on oval and westhill

gonna be fun
Meh,race starts 21pm here it could start 18GMT
Quote from exspeed :reno is just scared to get beaten on oval and westhill

gonna be fun

im scared of you, not oval and westhill.
ok, gonna be fun.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Meh,race starts 21pm here it could start 18GMT

Mate, compared to other leagues what are offered, this is very good (until summer time :schwitz
Quote from aobrien :Im just saying what everyone else thinks.

No you're not. You're only expressing your opinion there, not the others'. And certainly not mine.

Where are blackwood and aston? Both tracks provides great racing with Uf1..

But good luck with the league maybe ill join
Quote from JPeace :well tbh yann, i think that 1 hour is rediculously long, and without a sprint race? no thanks, 1 hour is too long for UF1, GTR and singleseaters yes maybe, but not uf1. and dont say things like your only expressing your own opinion, because im in sympathy with him, and i know a few others that do to. so dont talk bs.

I'm not talking bs, unless there's a poll and 100% of the voters vote for these changes, Andy can't say that everyone shares his opinion, that's just pure nonsence.

You're right, 1 hour is way too long, but WE1 proved to be fine last season, and was probably one of the tightest and cleanest round of the whole championship.
Quote from JPeace :well tbh yann, i think that 1 hour is rediculously long, and without a sprint race? no thanks, 1 hour is too long for UF1, GTR and singleseaters yes maybe, but not uf1. and dont say things like your only expressing your own opinion, because im in sympathy with him, and i know a few others that do to. so dont talk bs.

1 Hour isin't barier, NDR held 2 Hour race, also you will get more points than usual for this race.

And please stop it.
Guys, this will be great, just mean that we get 1 hour of battling with other drivers

Although i was hoping for BL1 to be in the Schedule, perhaps make an extra round for it?
Quote from JPeace :stop what, am i not allowed to voice my own opinion?

You said it like 5 times.
Dont james, just leave it
For your own good
Quote from JPeace :and whats he gonna do? ban me because i dissagree? brilliant.

anyways, great league i love you srlt.

No need for banning anyone but there is no need to express your opinion in every thread of IFCL And I hope that this league will be more great this year.
Quote from kart-36 :Guys, this will be great, just mean that we get 1 hour of battling with other drivers

Although i was hoping for BL1 to be in the Schedule, perhaps make an extra round for it?

Any chance of this BL1?
If he gets BL1, I want AS1.
Quote from oldnavy :Sorry, but schedule is final and unchangeable. .....

Looks like you dont understand an english.
You should change the "All Races starts at 19 GMT" from green to another colour with more contrast. I was looking for that info and didn't see that the first time I entered this thread
I have some importaint news, I would like to anounce that all races was delayed by 1 week, hope this wont cause too big problems for you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG