The online racing simulator
Wintersports holiday
(22 posts, started )
#1 - G!NhO
Wintersports holiday
So anyone else going or already went on holiday to go skiing/snowboarding/whatever?

I will be going next week and i can't wait, i got 1 meter snowblades and i will be starting to do tricks this year (hope i won't break something ).
Like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_3I2V3BOc

Don't flame please.
probably crosscountry skiing here
Hell no, its too cold here for most of the year, any holiday I get, I want it to be HOT HOT HOT.
#4 - G!NhO
Why would you lay on the beach if you can fly off a mountain with huge speeds.
Quote from G!NhO :Why would you lay on the beach if you can fly off a mountain with huge speeds.

Why would you want to be cold and wet while you can be dry and warm with food and drink beside you
#6 - G!NhO
Because it's awesome, and if you are skiing you won't get cold or wet because you are active.

You guys are just pussy's.
Quote from G!NhO :Because it's awesome, and if you are skiing you won't get cold or wet because you are active.

You will get cold and wet if your me. Once i hit the ground there is no chance am getting back up quickly just to fall down again and look like a bigger fool
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from 1993weeman :You will get cold and wet if your me. Once i hit the ground there is no chance am getting back up quickly just to fall down again and look like a bigger fool

Well you gotta practise then.

Btw it can be very hot if the sun is shining, so.
Quote from G!NhO :Because it's awesome, and if you are skiing you won't get cold or wet because you are active.

You guys are just pussy's.

There are a couple of types of wet I want to get while I am on holiday, and none of them involve skiing!!!.

I work hard all year, I want 2 weeks in the sun doing f' all , the most strenous activity I get up to on holiday is snorkelling, or diving, and even then its slowly
Quote from 1993weeman :Why would you want to be cold and wet while you can be dry and warm with food and drink beside you

Quote from G!NhO :Why would you lay on the beach if you can fly off a mountain with huge speeds.

Different people, different opinions, don't make dispute from this
Quote from G!NhO :Well you gotta practise then.

Btw it can be very hot if the sun is shining, so.

Yeah but why practice when i can just go inside or to the beach. Near some warmth

If its hot then am not going to ski. Am just going to stay on the ground
Yeh, I might go to north for sking
going to the ski slope with my school tomorow
and the 22 iam going to a bigger place with 29 difrent slopes, my local just have one

Because he's old. I want to just lay on the beach as well.

Unfortunately for me, I'm taking the family to Disneyworld in wonderful I expect 95 F humid heat for a week in the summer walking miles and miles and miles each day. Not sure how much fun this is going to be for the wife and I, but the kids should have fun.
In about 4 months i should be taking a week off to go snowboarding. Only started last year. Got a season pass this year so looking at doing quite a few weekend trips!
I've been playing some pond hockey. I guess that counts as a winter sport.
Quote from mblixt :going to the ski slope with my school tomorow
and the 22 iam going to a bigger place with 29 difrent slopes, my local just have one

You atleast have a slope near you.

Any of you guys doing freestyle skiing?
Quote from danowat :Hell no, its too cold here for most of the year, any holiday I get, I want it to be HOT HOT HOT.

That's why Canary Islands are full of British and Germans

I might go skiing right here to the Alps, or maybe a road trip like I did last year
Pffft, the canaries?, I ain't no chav!!!
Quote from NitroNitrous :That's why Canary Islands are full of British and Germans

I might go skiing right here to the Alps, or maybe a road trip like I did last year

My mom is going there in 2 weeks.
Cool, i will be starting too.

Wintersports holiday
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG