The online racing simulator
S15 Skin
(13 posts, started )
S15 Skin
Ok I am requesting what seems like everyone somewhat requests, however I do not want any fancy skin stuff, all i want is very clear s15 headlights/grill on XRT. No graphics on the car nothing like that, i want the headlights to be pretty decent size, if anyone is able to do this for me I would greatly appreaciate it, thanks in advance
Quote from S14_Silvia_SE :Ok I am requesting what seems like everyone somewhat requests, however I do not want any fancy skin stuff, all i want is very clear s15 headlights/grill on XRT. No graphics on the car nothing like that, i want the headlights to be pretty decent size, if anyone is able to do this for me I would greatly appreaciate it, thanks in advance

Is this ok?:

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=59242&d=1213920315

But you'll need to rename it to, for example, XRT_S14 and you'll also need to convert the skin to jpg as it's currently png. Use GIMP or Photoshop to do this
i can't seem to find it in the folder, how do i rename that file to a jpeg? Also it kinda looks like the top headlight is cut off at the edge
nevermind, got it to work, thank you so much man, it's perfect
could someone resize that image to 1024x1024 please? I apparently don't have a way to do that, I would greatly appreciate it.
Attached images
XRT_S15.jpg
tyvm
yo guys maybe u can help me out. those headlights are exactly what i was lookin for....except i want the whole skin in black and im ****in noobin hard today....can anyone help me swap that shit out to black so i can just rock the headlights with a black skin? instead of all white lol
The 1st link is a PNG file which means in this case the rest in tramsparent. You can open that file in any pinting program like pain.net, create a new layer, fill it with colour and moved it under the lights.
Attached images
XRT_S15 copy.jpg
it doesnt work for offline brothaaa. says could not be found in lfsworlddd
Quote from purpsalad :it doesnt work for offline brothaaa. says could not be found in lfsworlddd

It hasn't been uploaded, that's all.
how can i upload it lolol
Quote from purpsalad :how can i upload it lolol

Demo racers cannot upload their skins to LFS World.
Asking for a skin to be uploaded isn't allowed either, I guess you'll have to wait for a willing licence holder to upload the skin

S15 Skin
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG