The online racing simulator
Saitech R660GT steering wheel
Hello people my friend wants to buy Saitech R660GT steering wheel , and he asked to find out about them so want to know what do you know about those wheels what problems do they have and if its worth the money.

Sorry for my bad English
A friend of mine has a saitek too(not this model though). To be honest, i would buy a logitec. This Saitek has only one clamp for a desk or table or whatever, and my friends clamp was dead in about a half year.
I have been using Saitek wheels since 1998 in GP legends and now in LFS. I currently have an R660 and have had this one for about 2 years and it still works just fine.

The only problem that I have ever encounterred is that it has a tendency to " pull" to the right. I have found that if I make sure to calibrate the steering when I first open the sim it is just fine unless I crash into something.

The wheel and mount are separate pieces. I have always just duct taped them together as a unit and never had a mounting problem.

Hope this is helpfull. I , personally will never buy another brand as long as Saitek is still making wheels.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG