The online racing simulator
force the differential clutch "race_s"
Hello,

I wish I could force the clutch differential race_s
The clutch pack differential is default in RACE_S
I would like to force the server to prevent the différentiel blocked used
Quote from SilverArrows77 :As far as im aware, "fixed" setups are being tried and worked on for next LFS patch release, so this may kind of bring what you are looking for.

In next version there are going to be "real setups" and "extreme setups". Scawen said nothing about fixed setups
Methinks David 09 just can't drive with a locked diff and thinks others get an advantage from it, so he doesn't want anyone else using it.
lol
He create a topic on this subject on LFSFrance forum too a time ago.
He said that lock diff in a FWD car isn't reallistic coz if u do that IRL the diff would broke (I dunno if that's thrue :shrug
Quote from Forbin :Methinks David 09 just can't drive with a locked diff and thinks others get an advantage from it, so he doesn't want anyone else using it.

...on his own server, so he can race against non-expoiters

edit: here is a result what gives us locked diff - shaking car and spinning out like hell, not speed...
I have mixed feelings about the Differential in LFS parts of me feels like the Diff type should be locked to its particular car like cars like the XFG can only have Open diffs or the XFG can only have VLSD. But for different racing that is unacceptable...

Maybe doing this can make the cars have a more distinctive character.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG