The online racing simulator
LFS Movie Maker ??
(5 posts, started )
LFS Movie Maker ??
Hi,

Does anybody know where I can find the download for 'LFS Movie Maker' or 'LFS Movie Maker 2' because all the links that I have found on the forum seem to be old ones and the sites are not available any more!!

I don't know how large the file is but if you could stick it on the forum or I can find a way of you putting it on my FTP??

Thanks - Please get back to me!!
#2 - Ndrew
I found the LFS MM 2 for you, it's in attachment.
Attached files
LFSMM2.zip - 1.8 MB - 293 views
Hi all, I haven't replied to a post for ages but I suppose I should reply to this one

As far as I know it doesn't work with the latest LFS because there have been many changes to InSim over the past 6+ months. Given that LFSMM was developed around the time of S1 and the S2 demo coming out I doubt it works.

I have also stopped support for it, if you haven't aready noticed, and there are no plans to update it either, I am pretty busy these days doing other work so theres no spare time for programming LFS addons

If anyone does decide to use it then please use the one in the link above, the first version is crap to say the least and sends me debug reports through email ( still ), atleast the current version works ok.

Also please don't complain that it doesn't do this or that and crashes, it was released as a beta at the time and was far off been finished, you have been warned

peeps

LFS Movie Maker ??
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG