The online racing simulator
Fanatec GT3 RS + GameRacer Pro
Hey guys!

I was pondering buying a GT3 RS and the Clubsport Pedals for myself as a nice treat. However, looking at the clubsport pedals, I have been worried if they will actually fit on the plate comfortably. Does anyone have any experience with the two together?

Just wanted to check before I blow a good bit of money on a set and finding they don't bloody fit! Hope this is in the right board section too.

Cheers!

Chris
Quote from Wilko868 :Hey guys!

I was pondering buying a GT3 RS and the Clubsport Pedals for myself as a nice treat. However, looking at the clubsport pedals, I have been worried if they will actually fit on the plate comfortably. Does anyone have any experience with the two together?

Just wanted to check before I blow a good bit of money on a set and finding they don't bloody fit! Hope this is in the right board section too.

Cheers!

Chris

I don't own a Gameracer or Fanatec wheel, but they sell this Fanatec Shifter mount, which surely means that they support the wheel?

http://www.gameracerusa.com/in ... -it-next-to-the-seat.html

Still check with someone though
Quote from lukelfs :I don't own a Gameracer or Fanatec wheel, but they sell this Fanatec Shifter mount, which surely means that they support the wheel?

http://www.gameracerusa.com/in ... -it-next-to-the-seat.html

Still check with someone though

Good spot lad! I'll still wait and see 100%. I know I could probably bodge something up to get it to fit anyway, I'd just rather do it properly than have to fiddle and bodge and all that.
they wouldnt fit in my plaseat classic pedal plate. so i just got a pice of wood the size oof the medals and mounted the wood to the plate, then the pedals to the wood
#5 - bbman
Personally, I'd wait with the wheel... Thomas mentioned in the support thread over at the iForums that they're testing out new PCBs that might solve some issues the wheel has (like not being fully centered/losing center while playing)...
Quote from bbman :Personally, I'd wait with the wheel... Thomas mentioned in the support thread over at the iForums that they're testing out new PCBs that might solve some issues the wheel has (like not being fully centered/losing center while playing)...

Not really. Well not with mine atleast, and all people I know that have one, don't have it too.

Any other stuff new/fixed or whatever with the new PCB, and can you request one too?
#7 - bbman
Quote from Bose321 :Not really. Well not with mine atleast, and all people I know that have one, don't have it too.

Any other stuff new/fixed or whatever with the new PCB, and can you request one too?

I really don't know, he was answering a question about new dongles and that it isn't that easy with the GT3RS (being cable-bound and all)... He mentioned existing customers would be able to upgrade but will have to pay Fanatec's cost of the new PCBs...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG