The online racing simulator
steer lock help
(9 posts, started )
steer lock help
Hi ther.

i wanted to install the steer lock for my server
if someone know how please help!
Steer lock on server side is owned only by 3 persons. You can't use it.
Steer Lock mod
Ppl please help i need it on my server
misjek08 do you know who he has to ask for permission to use it? that is very valuable information because without that he is just pleading with us for it
He doesn't have to ask anyone for permission to use it, if he can figure out how to do it he can use it as he pleases. If he can't figure it out, tough
well he came here asking for help on how to get it working, and he doesnt know english very well...so in very basic terms. i really have no idea what has to be done to get it into his server....so i tried to get another user who seems to know to help him, but no luck with that so far
Nice spirit morpha.

X-noise send me some private message and ill forward you that dedi steerlock.
Quote from fat-oil :Nice spirit morpha.

I'm merely stating the facts, kamkor's steering lock modded dedi exe is not publically available, but everyone is free to modify it themselves. Quite frankly I can't see the point of having a steering lock modded demo server, the XRG is nowhere near powerful enough to make use of it
Sure, kamkor doesnt want to share, up to him.
I made my own dedi steerlock, and i'll share it, unless x-noise wants the genuine brand certified quality experience release from kamkor, but he didnt specify that yet.

Quote from morpha :Quite frankly I can't see the point of having a steering lock modded demo server, the XRG is nowhere near powerful enough to make use of it

LOL ! At least u have good sense of humor.

steer lock help
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG