The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
all the way from perth WA, heres my boats

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Audi A4 1.9TDI 170 BHP With a Remap, 18" BBS wheels waiting on a few more euro mods for it. hope ye like it

Looks good

Quote from Tazka :yayy summer is coming.

Come with that to mäntsälä.. There are dozens of those in here, all driving in line. Looks so retarted.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Looks good

Come with that to mäntsälä.. There are dozens of those in here, all driving in line. Looks so retarted.

No thanks, i prefer to stay in civilization. Besides i don't know any gt-four owners from mäntsälä.
Just a quick picture, bought the Ford alloys yesterday, it's getting resprayed in a couple of weeks.

Bit of a turd, 1.4 16v, 99k miles, the only thing is cheap ish tax and it seems to be quite good on fuel, my last £20 got me 44mpg, half of the time the ignition leads were fecked and the air filter looked like the inside of a hoover.

Changing the fuel filter and oil filter next week so hoping it helps it even more.

Much nicer to drive than my old 1.4 golf, just as comfy but a much better feeling with the road.
Attached images
DSC00437.JPG
traded my AE86 that wasnt running for a 180sx that runs:P

ca18det manual
k sport coil overs
bosch 040 fuel pump
gtr frount mount
gtr injectors
full orgin body kit
30mm rear orgin quaters

only pic i have atm http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/masternick/180sx.jpg

plan on painting it white because the paint atm is pretty bad, havent driven it yet, need to put the lights back on it and raise the car abit because the exhaust is pretty much on the ground

It's rather dusty in the pics. We've been having an annoying dust + rainstorm period here. Can't even keep the window down or the sand gets in your eyes.
Attached images
aerial1.jpg
aerial2.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :pics

May I ask if these head lights are the stock ones. I don't know if there was some face lift on the R32 but I know there's been GT-R's with other - better looking lights.
They are the original ones. I suppose you are talking about these. Those are the non-projector lights which the non GT-R models came with. The N1 GT-R also came with the non-projector lights, though they're slightly different due to the grille, and very rare (and expensive) to come by!

Some people just buy the non GT-R lights and mod them to fit the grille, but I prefer the projectors since they have more lighting power and the light pattern can be fixed for right hand traffic.
Quote from Matrixi :They are the original ones. I suppose you are talking about these. Those are the non-projector lights which the non GT-R models came with. The N1 GT-R also came with the non-projector lights, though they're slightly different due to the grille, and very rare (and expensive) to come by!

Some people just buy the non GT-R lights and mod them to fit the grille, but I prefer the projectors since they have more lighting power and the light pattern can be fixed for right hand traffic.

Don't know if this is an N1 GT-R but I meant these head lights. It's sad because they would look a lot better I think.
Imo it anyway looks great with the current headlights, it's such a beautiful piece of Nissan, something I always wanted to drive but never got a chance or some budget for that.
Quote from 5tag :Don't know if this is an N1 GT-R but I meant these head lights. It's sad because they would look a lot better I think.

Those are the same original (projector) lights.
Quote from Matrixi :Those are the same original (projector) lights.

The same as yours? No way, really. :nol2:
Quote from 5tag :The same as yours? No way, really. :nol2:

They are the same. Are you blind?
Quote from jibber :They are the same. Are you blind?

I don't know but honestly these (that were seen on the wikimedia picture) don't look like those (that you have).
Same ones in both those pics.
Quote from Matrixi :Same ones in both those pics.

I thought that you switched headlights? I remember you having some ford mondeo headlights or something.

(or am I wrong here?)
Quote from mamoru :I thought that you switched headlights? I remember you having some ford mondeo headlights or something.

(or am I wrong here?)

You're right, I used those to pass the import registration which required E-approval on all the lights. Just another one of those grand EU brainfarts in vehicle legislation. :rolleyes:

Now it's running all original with fixed light pattern, which shouldn't be a problem on the annual inspections.
**** i hate dodgy sellers >_<

Right right rim is buckled on the soarer..only found out 6 months later because the car hasnt been driven.

On the plus side, Exhaust sounds orgasmic, the TRD LSD is nice and tight, and the new gbox is going good ^_^
FFUUCKK YES

the new LSD has COMPLETELY transformed the car
sitting at a stoplight waiting to turn right when a bunch of young guys in a work van pulled up besides us and yelled out "DO A SKID!"
geen right arrow goes so plant foot around corner and get the back end sliding out SO easy. Alot more predictable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAhVydrmNY8

just a quick vid friend did on iphone leaving his house, gives you an idea of the exhaust note
Great video ChristijaNL

Plenty of VTAK hits Nice, Love the ep3 model.
what is this, nordschleife holland version?

My current car. Sold my subaru for that so i got something to get my kart around. Thats just an image off google (dont have any pictures of my car atm). Such a great car to drive, happy with it, but now after thinking about vans, i think they would have been better to have.

Looking for an R32 GTR though, just cant seem to find an original R32. Every one ive seen has modifications etc etc. I dont mind 1 or 2 mods, as long as its clean and not bling bling!

Does anyone know about the N1 and how much they are?

@Matrixi, that looks beautiful man! Good on ya!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG