The online racing simulator
Race On Expansion - Would it work with GTR Evolution?
Hi all! I bought GTR Evolution a couple weeks ago and loving it. I'm aware that there is now Race On which is just an expansion pack of RACE 07 but my question is, if I got the Race On expansion, would it work with GTR Evolution pack? Or would I need to own a sole copy of RACE 07. I'd hate to buy the full version of Race On as I already bought Race 07 a while ago (never used it as my machine wasn't powerful enough at the time) so I'd be looking to sell that but even after that, I don't want to have two copies of it (From Race On + GTR Evolution). Thanks!
Quote from Leprekaun :Hi all! I bought GTR Evolution a couple weeks ago and loving it. I'm aware that there is now Race On which is just an expansion pack of RACE 07 but my question is, if I got the Race On expansion, would it work with GTR Evolution pack? Or would I need to own a sole copy of RACE 07. I'd hate to buy the full version of Race On as I already bought Race 07 a while ago (never used it as my machine wasn't powerful enough at the time) so I'd be looking to sell that but even after that, I don't want to have two copies of it (From Race On + GTR Evolution). Thanks!

Yeah it should work. Use the steam version that you can select on the disk just in case though. And you can install from disk for steam and then not have to use the disk again.
yes it works with any of the other race 07 expansions
if you already have the full version and buy the full version of Race On from Steam it will just let you gift the spare copies of the ones you've already got to your friends

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG