The online racing simulator
Props to F1 safety once again. When you walk away from a crash like that...
i think Kovaleinen must have started braking for the corner and Webber didnt expect it so ended up just mounting the rear of his car. At least everyone seems ok though, horrible crash. And very nice to see the car held up pretty well compared to Kubica's car a couple of years ago
what an epic fail of kovalainen, dumbass
Quote from Timo1992 :what an epic fail of kovalainen, dumbass

i fail to see how it was his fault they entered the braking zone and Kovaleinen probably couldnt see the Red Bull in his mirrors so he just braked as normal where as Webber was still flat chat
Quote from zeugnimod :WTF was Kovalainen doing, rather. IMO.

defending his position

@Timo1992- he was doing nothing wrong it was all Webber
Congrats, Ross Brawn...
Was for position anyway so Kovi had the right to defend but knowing redbull they will 100% blame Kovi for the crash.
Except Webber's at fault
#60 - CSF
Quote from zeugnimod :WTF was Kovalainen doing, rather. IMO.

No way he made his one move to make it obvious that he was letting him go and Webber kept trying to slipstream into a braking zone. Utterly moronic.
Quote from rc10racer :Was for position anyway so Kovi had the right to defend but knowing redbull they will 100% blame Kovi for the crash.

well wont surprise me cos they're the bigger team but oh well i guess opinions on this are gonna be split and thats now a crash like that in all 3 open wheel series that are racing there this weekend
wow the safety car driver is really pushing that SLS
lol at vettel braking :P
lol i like the way they've rebuilt the Santander thing Webber took out
#65 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :LOL what?

I didn't see him do anything wrong.

I think Vettel at the start was a dirty and very desperate for defending a position.

But that wasn't illegal and it worked.

PS. nearly same thing happened at the restart, ran wide, and turn back into the corner as if no cars were there, which also worked because Lewis chickened out and couldn't get into his draft.
Quote from JCTK :I think Vettel at the start was a dirty and very desperate for defending a position.

But that wasn't illegal and it worked.

I saw Hamilton go into T1 overconfident, brake too late and touch Vettel because there was no room left for him.
all bliblablup i'm off going to watch football

rather more interesting than this
#68 - CSF
Quote from zeugnimod :I saw Hamilton go into T1 overconfident, brake too late and touch Vettel because there was no room left for him.

Basing it on an incident on the last race Vettel should have left more room.
#69 - JCTK
Quote from CSF :No way he made his one move to make it obvious that he was letting him go and Webber kept trying to slipstream into a braking zone. Utterly moronic.

Don't forget these cars are travelling at over 300km/h at point of impact, the drivers wouldn't get much time to think. Webber was thinking of moving to the left to brake round the outside of him, but just as he started doing it Heikki jerk to the left.

but Webber (again) havn't thought better of how early Heikki would need to brake, but it surely does seems to be VERY early. And Heikki certainly didn't say he's letting Webber go, he said on the radio he was racing Webber...
#70 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :I saw Hamilton go into T1 overconfident, brake too late and touch Vettel because there was no room left for him.

because Vettel try turning in on him as if he isn't there.

Lewis had the braking and the grip to get out of it when Vettel squeeced him, how was that overconfident?
oh ffs FIA supporting Ferrari why am i not surprised
Sweet...
Quote from trebor901 :oh ffs FIA supporting Ferrari why am i not surprised

Do you even understand why did Hamilton get a DT????
Quote from trebor901 :oh ffs FIA supporting Ferrari why am i not surprised

That penalty isn't disputable at all.

HAM should have just stayed on the throttle and he would have passed the SC way before the line.
Yeah screw you Ferrari. Cry more.

Nothing lost to be honest, but a silly mistake. Anyways, continue on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG