The online racing simulator
#76 - JCTK
Quote from zeugnimod :

That penalty isn't disputable at all.

HAM should have just stayed on the throttle and he would have passed the SC way before the line.

yeah, McLaren must have yelled on the radio pass the @#$@# safety car Lewis when they saw Lewis slaming on the brakes for it. But by then it was too late.

but well, he would have been MUCH WORSE if he didn't pass the safety car.

on hindsight, Alonso must be thinking he should've done the same....
Mclaren/Hamilton just fooled everyone so badly.
Button in tyre saving mode. We'll see how Hamilton's car holds up
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah screw you Ferrari. Cry more.

Nothing lost to be honest, but a silly mistake. Anyways, continue on.

What the hell?? Nothing lost? Look where Hamilton is, and look where Alonso is... Then you'll see the difference. That DT penalty was nothing.

If Alonso took over the SC like Hamilton did, he would be in the front... Now look where he is... Are you blind or what?
Cheaters FTW!
Cry more. And make sure to read over my post couple more times.

Nothing lost to Mclaren/Hamilton. Sure they are behind Vettel now, but still. Hamilton is still 2nd.

Blind.

"Meeeeeh. I was fair and lost!!! Meeeeeh"

Hehe.
#82 - CSF
Senna/Glock morons.
Well I understand you don't give a **** since it's Ferrari who lost a lot.

If it happened to Hamilton, you'd be crying, like me, and throwing all the shit to Ferrari. And I'm not blind, you're watching another race then..
I am surprised you are even on about this. The amount of times Ferrari have won in similar situations...

No one told Alonso to hold back. He should of followed and would of been in a better position.

Hamilton broke the rules, but paid the penalty. And it cost him nothing. So I'm sorry, its a win and a smart move in my book.
Quote from DevilDare :I am surprised you are even on about this. The amount of times Ferrari have won in similar situations back in Schumi years is crazy.

Wow, defending with the past kinda because a fashion it seems. Too bad we're living in the present.
#86 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :Cry more. And make sure to read over my post couple more times.

Nothing lost to Mclaren/Hamilton. Sure they are behind Vettel now, but still. Hamilton is still 2nd.

Blind.

"Meeeeeh. I was fair and lost!!! Meeeeeh"

Hehe.

if Lewis didn't brake but legally stomp on the throtle and pass the safety car instead, Alonso probably would be able to do the same.

But well, now Lewis finally get one back on Alonso and screwed him nicely.

On another note: when the cars are coming through the start/finish straight under SC condition, there is a red light at the end of the pitlane and all cars should stop. Shouldn't the same apply to the safety car when it's trying to exit the pitlane? It could have been very dangerous...
Could someone ask an admin to unban me on IRC......
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Wow, defending with the past kinda because a fashion it seems. Too bad we're living in the present.

Ofcourse. You know why? Because this incident will be just another dark cloud over Mclaren/Hamilton history. What comes around goes around as some say...
#89 - JCTK
Wtf half the field to be investigated after the race???
#90 - Bee
Webber's crash felt like an LFS crash.

Oh, and loving the what, 8 drivers, being investigated after the race, the result won't be sorted till Tuesday at the earliest.
#91 - JCTK
Quote from Bee :Webber's crash felt like an LFS crash.

Oh, and loving the what, 8 drivers, being investigated after the race, the result won't be sorted till Tuesday at the earliest.

I believe if they're saying investigating after the race at this point, it couldn't be a time penalty?

it'll be either a "warning", or 5/10 places grid drop in the next race.
#92 - JCTK
another thought came to me just now.

Can Kobayashi pit on the very last lap (if his pitbox is before the finish line) for the option tyres?
#93 - Bee
It could be between a 20/30 sec time penalty or a grid drop for the next race. Either way, I reckon they'll be recieving penalties, more often than not when the FIA announce such a investigation, it's acted upon.

Kobayashi question: As far as I'm aware, they have to complete a lap on both compounds?
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
#94 - JCTK
Quote from Bee :It could be between a 20/30 sec time penalty or a grid drop for the next race. Either way, I reckon they'll be recieving penalties, more often than not when the FIA announce such a investigation, it's acted upon.

Kobayashi question: As far as I'm aware, they have to complete a lap on both compounds?

I think Martin Brundle commented before, only if the incident happened towards the end of the race (5 laps or something, couldn't remember), where the stewards wouldn't have time to think about it properly. Then the investigation after the race could be a time penalty.

And the safety car incident was very early in the race.

Not 100% sure through...

PS. De la Rosa (10th) is holding everyone else up nicely. At this rate Kobayashi should be able to come back out in 9th when he pit.
#95 - Bee
Yeah but these are being investigated after the race so they can really only put on a time penalty or grid drop. Sucks, but rules are rules and if they we're gunning it after a huge crash like that, then penalties are deserved.
LOL!

Go Sauber!
Kobayashi! <3
#98 - Bee
The man needs a good car damn it.

He's nabbed Buemi too, pwned.
What a move!

Salt in the wound.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG