The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
How about not speeding where there are cameras? There's things like radar detectors aswell. A simple navigational system will warn you about all stationary cameras...

Do your engine a favour and place the plate somewhere else.
Quote from jibber :How about not speeding where there are cameras?

In Australia the cameras don't stay in one spot, they move them around.

Quote from jibber :There's things like radar detectors aswell.

A decent one with good range is pricey.

Quote from jibber :A simple navigational system will warn you about all stationary cameras...

Stationary cameras are no problem, as the only fixed speed cameras are at lights.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Or just get your beam adjusted by using the pitch adjuster build into the light unit. Easy work and saves you having to buy costly addons.

sure but when it reaches the limit,what do you do?
New tyres&rims
Attached images
E30.JPG
Aren't they a bit too modern?

Car is looking good though.
Just went on one of the scarier hill runs ive ever been on

passing cars on blind corners at the limit is interesting...shaking after the run, and i don't get scared easily lol
wish i had of brang my camera, isntead, settle for a video of some donuts on an iphone(hence the low light)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrl1vnIH0AM
And what's wrong with that? You and your retarded comments better stayed where they are. Not every single car needs to be low until it scrapes the ground. Some people want the enjoy the comfort that their car gives....
Quote from G!NhO :

Car is looking good though.

Could do with getting someone on those dents though
Quote from JO53PHS :Could do with getting someone on those dents though

Why use more money on the dents than the car is worth..
Quote from Klutch :Just went on one of the scarier hill runs ive ever been on

passing cars on blind corners at the limit is interesting...shaking after the run, and i don't get scared easily lol
wish i had of brang my camera, isntead, settle for a video of some donuts on an iphone(hence the low light)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrl1vnIH0AM

Not flaming or anything but just wanna know... whats so fun about doing donuts?
Why don't you go to the track and drift it :P
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Why use more money on the dents than the car is worth..

Well he's spent the money on the wheels hasn't he?
Quote from JO53PHS :Well he's spent the money on the wheels hasn't he?

From the kerbing on the edge of the rim i'd say no - you can get alloys with tyres second hand for about £80 in the UK so i'd expect less over there.

A smart repair is about £35 for a small dent - my old car has 1 proper dent in the door and 4 on the roof, which is literally half of what the car is worth...
Quote from Klutch :
passing cars on blind corners at the limit is interesting...

:bananadea
Quote from JO53PHS :Well he's spent the money on the wheels hasn't he?

Barely. I should not be the one explaining here what's what about the car so I'll leave it to tomson
Quote from Scrabby :Not flaming or anything but just wanna know... whats so fun about doing donuts?
Why don't you go to the track and drift it :P

Burnouts are fun

Tracks are expensive
Quote from JO53PHS :Could do with getting someone on those dents though

I noticed them but i like how it looks in general if you don't look at the dents.
Quote from Klutch :Burnouts are fun

Tracks are expensive

And ruining your tyres isn't?

Drifting at any speed > standing donut / burnout.
Quote from Jakg :And ruining your tyres isn't?

Tyres are alot cheaper than a track day.

Tyres - $100ea
Drifting on a track $500+ (And thats providing nothing breaks on the car)

Quote from Jakg :Drifting at any speed > standing donut / burnout.

Drifting is a glorified burnout anyway...
Quote from Klutch :Tyres are alot cheaper than a track day.

Tyres - $100ea
Drifting on a track $500+ (And thats providing nothing breaks on the car)

Drifting is a glorified burnout anyway...

It's alot cheaper for track days here...
Quote from BlueFlame :It's alot cheaper for track days here...

WASCC Membership (Our local track) - $330 a year
CAMS license - $50 a year, or $80 on the day for a one day license(I believe its $80, could be wrong)
Thats $380 in licenses already

Various items to pass scrutineering (Fire extinguisher etc) will probably average around $80-100

Money to go on an actual track depends on how many people attend, but its usually around $100-150 mark.

Then you have to factor in all the tyres you go through, the wall you might tap, and various things on the car that might break.
Quote from brt900 :how high is that!

Massive Im going to lower my car soon.. just when got extra cash to spend on it.

And yes, there are dents here and there but i dont really care about them right now. Those are like smallest problem with my car right now..
Quote from Klutch :WASCC Membership (Our local track) - $330 a year
CAMS license - $50 a year, or $80 on the day for a one day license(I believe its $80, could be wrong)
Thats $380 in licenses already

Various items to pass scrutineering (Fire extinguisher etc) will probably average around $80-100

Money to go on an actual track depends on how many people attend, but its usually around $100-150 mark.

Then you have to factor in all the tyres you go through, the wall you might tap, and various things on the car that might break.

What track are you going then?

So its 80$ per day wich is cheap And tyres.. well you don't need to buy them. Visit your local garage/tyreshop and asked for part worn or tyres they can't sell (because of design error etc..)

Don't you have a fire extinguisher in your car?
What you gonna do when a burnout goes wrong and something catches fire?
Quote from Scrabby :What track are you going then?

Proper race-track. No motorkhana type things down here, and if they are they're strictly no burnouts / drifting because it ruins the tarmac apparently lol

Quote from Scrabby :So its 80$ per day wich is cheap And tyres.. well you don't need to buy them. Visit your local garage/tyreshop and asked for part worn or tyres they can't sell (because of design error etc..)

How did you get $80 a day out of it?
If we're not counting the one time stuff its more like $180-$230 or so

Quote from Scrabby :What you gonna do when a burnout goes wrong and something catches fire?

Throw sand at it? Idno lol

Oh yes, that is a tape deck. My van brings all the bitches to the yard.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG