The online racing simulator
Was this ban too much?
(17 posts, closed, started )
Was this ban too much?
Username ****** added to the ban list for 99999 days.
99999 days = 273.78818842343 years

Comment that earnt him the ban:

10.07.06 17:35:45 #1 C25P32 ******- *** : your a stupid black c**t who needs to die like your mother did
10.07.06 17:35:45 #1 C25P32 ****** - WARN - Cursing : ****
10.07.06 17:35:46 #1 C25P32 ****** - *** : by3
10.07.06 17:35:47 #1 *** disconnected

Swearing is bad enough..but directing it at a server admin? I laugh at you sir.

See you in 273 years, idiot.
Short answer: No. Doesn't make any difference if it's directed at a server admin or not, though. IMO.

But why start a thread about it?
When you use that kind of language you deserve a perm ban, well done to you sir!
Because it doesn't really need any discussion.

It's a clear lifetime ban.
gave you something to talk about for a minute or two didnt it? :P
Your name offends me......Why make a thread about this?

Can we ban you for 9999 days?
if you wanna be a fool, by all means. My name isnt calling you a black c**t though..is it really?

Your post fails.

EDIT: It is a really stupid name XD I've been bugging Victor to allow me to change it for 4 years (thought it was funny in the first year).
I rest my case.

I think the ban was deserved. just not this post.
Ban 100% deserved, I mean using this language is always worth a ban.
Quote from SF-Turdtron :Your post fails.

There's no context in the OP, for all we know someone gave this dude a reason (but having seen it for myself, I doubt it). There is no question in the post, just in the title. Why is insulting another racer less of a violation than insulting an admin?

Tbh, why are you even posting this thread? If you're an admin and you feel it's worth a ban, it's worth a ban. Since there isn't even a name in question, this thread is completely unconstructive. Captain Obvious is inflating his ego.
Your instead of you're is a worthy lifetime ban offence.
#13 - AMB
If you use the word 'black' then it's a lifetime ban and possible a global ban, I mean, a white c*** is ok, and a normal one is ok, but a black one? seriously......
Quote from AMB :If you use the word 'black' then it's a lifetime ban and possible a global ban, I mean, a white c*** is ok, and a normal one is ok, but a black one? seriously......

Black one is longer and that affects the lenght of ban.
I would be intrested in what was said, and by whom, to provoke the user in question, maybe theres a replay floating around somewhere?

I agree with the lifetime ban, but I feel like I am more prone to be offended by foul language than the majority on this forum

bad words are bad enough, but racist/religious comments are unforgivable.

SD.
This thread is closed

Was this ban too much?
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG