The online racing simulator
OWRL FBM Trophy 2010 - Round 1 - Fern Bay Gold

OWRL FBM Trophy 2010 - Round 1 - Fern Bay Gold
Sunday, 8 August 2010

In 2009, the first ever round of the OWRL FBM Trophy took place at the Aston Cadet. The pole position belonged to #low J.Scheuerle with a time of 48.760s ahead of [GGC] FireDragon and n1 J.Lehikoinen. J.Scheuerle went on to win the qualifying race, sprint race and main race, each with an impressive 5+ seconds advantage. These three victories in one event leaped him ahead of the competition in the championship standings with good prospects, having completed 25% of the season.

- News report for round 1 of 2009's FBM Trophy

This time we are heading the tricky Fern Bay Gold circuit for the season opener. Any overtaking action needs to be well planned, as there are only two real chances to gain positions. One advantage of using the Formula BMW is that lack of track width doesn´t bother drivers as much as with other cars. This track starts with a hairpin and chicane, but the rest of the track consists of high speed corners and high curbs that can catch out any driver who goes over the edge.

How to sign up? To participate in OWRL races, you only have to follow these four easy steps:
  1. Visit http://www.owrl.de/signup.php and fill in your details. (@hotmail adresses won't be accepted)
  2. Click on the acitvation link you received in the e-Mail
  3. Log in on www.owrl.de, click "Settings" on the left-hand side and fill in your LFS World name, then you can choose the event you want to participate in on the right side of the website.
  4. Now scroll down and click "yes" at the "Take part?" question and press the "Register" button. (Link for the next round: http://www.owrl.de/e107_plugin ... agenda.php?viewitem.0.202)
You can qualify yourself for the round by driving a lap on LFS world meaning either an online PB or an uploaded hotlap. We use LFS World lap times to divide the drivers over the servers and determine the starting grid of the qualifying races, so you have to make sure the time is there at the signup deadline (17:00 CEST on the race day).

Schedule (times in CEST=UTC+2):
19:30 - qualifying race - 8 laps
19:50 - sprint race - 12 laps
20:15 - main race (top 8 reversed) - 25 laps

Server: OWRL FBM Trophy
Password: Will be announced on the frontpage of owrl.de after the signup deadline
I wanna make protest for [SR] bLb.

He didn't give me place at the end of lap 3. Fight between me and him. Please watch it!
Quote from Orchideus :I wanna make protest for [SR] bLb.

He didn't give me place at the end of lap 3. Fight between me and him. Please watch it!

Please contact either me or one of the other admins!

Cheers, Timo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG