The online racing simulator
which one would you ban?
(49 posts, started )
Quote from boothy :Sorry but why are we discussing this?

Just for the fun of giving our ignorant and uneducated opinion maybe?
Yes, armchair stewarding is always funny
How is this not the corsa's fault?

The corsa turns into where the 370z is.
You don't drive into someone.
Quote from John Hilton :
note to everybody.... have you watched the whole vid....... the nissan gives him a little tap from behind early in the race....... i think the corsa driver was pi$$ed because he knew he was faster but had a slower car....

.. which imo was the corsas fault. I mean watch it again. How fast should the 370 react?! He was saw space, started to use it and suddenly the corsa slams back on the line....
The small tap the 370Z gave in the back of the Corsa was accidental and not serious.
But how the race ending crash happened, you clearly see the Corsa hitting the 370Z bumper while he was on the inside.

He has no reason at all to be pissed as he is the one responsible.
And did you see how the corsa blocked the Z before the crash? I'd ban the corsa
Quote from John Hilton :dont think the corsa braked looking at it again.........

........ nope he did, once he stopped.

Well yes, but the Z was already past the Corsa, not entirely though. If a car is next to yours, I reckon you can see it.
I wouldn't BAN anyone, although I'd warn/penalty the corsa, as it was clearly his fault.
Quote from Stefani24 :I wouldn't BAN anyone, although I'd warn/penalty the corsa, as it was clearly his fault.

stop being soft
Bloke in the corsa steered into the 370z, complete retard!
Scrap what i said, i'd ban the 370z for being so useless in qualifying. Crash would not of happened then.
they are both at fault but the corsa dug his own grave. also it seems pretty obvious that piers cant drive for sh!t. I cant stand spoilt posh kids, all the gear no idea.
What's the point of this thread?

Both drivers(+the guy doing the commentary) in the video agreed, that it's the 370z's fault....
It's not a good camera angle for proper judgement.

It looks like the Corsa just turns into the Z. But if the Nissan driver did overshoot his braking point then it's a different story even though the Corsa driver might have had the option to let the Z slide off on his own and turn in a bit later.

Just a racing incident, no reason for ban or penalty.
Quite ironic really, corsa driver wanted the 370 out, yet he put himself away harder than the 370z went in lol
From the outside i would agree it was Corsas fault, but if you go on-board with the 370Z you notice that the Corsa couldn't do much to avoid it other than take a wide line and probably went off/been hit by the 370Z or done what he did.

You see that every race in Btcc, Just a racing incident.
If you watch the whole video and listen to what the nissan driver says then the blame goes towards the nissan driver.

He out braked himself and wasn't going to make that corner and because it was so late the corser driver was already commited to turning in, which is why it looks like he just turned into the nissan.
"already commited" - bollocks.

Noone can tell me he didn't see the nissan; It was almost in front already.

Even in a fornula car you can turn your head that much, to see the other car.

He was going for the "kill"

PS: what means "politeh egg" ?
corsa obviously.
Yeah I guess when the nissan driver admits it was his fault and apologies for it and the corsa driver also says it was the nissans fault then yeah, people watching a 30 second clip know better than the people actually involved.
Well, he apologises for braking too late for the corner and loosing control.

What he didnt know by that time is (and i assume he didn't had the comfort to watch what actually happened as it wasn't broadcasted on big screens or live coverage) what the corsa driver did what he did, and how it effected his car.

And of coure the corsa driver says it was the nissans fault... he was pissed he got overtaken this time around. Its always easy to blame the others first...

Too bad he could have out-smarted him, but was too stupid for that. N00bs xD
#48 - Jakg
Without going into the blame game... isn't the Orange Meganne a safety car...?! How does this happen under a safety car?!
Quote from Jakg :Without going into the blame game... isn't the Orange Meganne a safety car...?! How does this happen under a safety car?!

Red Mini was the safety car and i believe the meganne is racing [has the same colour scheme as the Clio which had that incident.

which one would you ban?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG