The online racing simulator
[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise
(93 posts, started )
#1 - PoVo
[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise
PREVIOUSLY: Reality-Cruise (changed name)

Hello LFS'ers,

LifeStyle Cruise an old cruise server originally created by Cobra, iStylezz and me.

Cobra has quit the team, so we (Onezz, THC, Retro and me) recreated it. This server is running the RealityCruise InSim app.

Our server features:
• Full button click-able interface
• Car shop, Insurance shop, MAFIA House, 24/7 Supermarket, Hanzo's Crib (a job place), Job Centre and still more to come!
• Layout - Our layout is a bit different from any other server in a way, that there isn't actually much barriers in between both lanes on a road, which I think makes it challenging on some of the corners in KY3!
• A full radar cop system (credits for idea go to LTC, it's similiar to theirs) and a full-button interfaced cop fining system.

Visit: www.LifeStyle-Cruise.de for more info!

Please visit our server too!

No cruise haters please, attack someone else instead

Thanks,
Povo.
Quote from cargame.nl :Well, I can't find it?

Its empty at the moment, turn on filters empty and cruise. Should show up as "マeality・⊂ruise BETA". Do let us know how it goes.

PS: Due to the special characters, I cant copy-paste the host name into "join specific host". When I paste it I see "?eality??ruise BETA" ... Might put off some people from joining in.
Hmm well yeah...

Found it.

Not bad not bad. I'm not a fan of cruise servers at all but nice coding there and good idea's.
#5 - PoVo
Thanks. And yes there is a small problem with the characters But this won't be a problem later on IF we have players
been on for a while, enjoying it alot!
#7 - PoVo
its great it just needs alot more users, make it so everyone that joins the server this week gets a bonus of lets say 10,000 or something
#9 - PoVo
Quote from mblixt :its great it just needs alot more users, make it so everyone that joins the server this week gets a bonus of lets say 10,000 or something

Thanks. The problem is that there are already 145~ player accounts, and they would need adjusting, also the point of giving €10,000 would spoil a lot of nice features. The fact is that this server isn't a "Get rich quick" server
#10 - PoVo
InSim Application Update!

Released on 04/10/2010.

V1.0.0.4 BETA Change Log:
• Added VIVO Insurance (Insurance makes Tow cheaper - €150, it will also decrease the fine by Police if busted. Costs €5000 a week, not recommended to buy until V 1.0.0.5 update!)
• Added Hanzo's Crib (It has a job to the MAFIA House)
• New Bonus values (2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000 - 5000 is max!)

Note: The two shops already existed, it's just that I didn't release the officially after Bug test!

Enjoy!
#11 - PoVo
Due to a holiday in Spain, the server won't be updated for a week

Povo.
#12 - PoVo
(Quadriple Post )

Just to let everybody know - I'm back from holidays, and I'm working on the server again

Also, I wanted to everybody to know that the current player status' will be kept in the non-BETA version of the server, so it's safe to play!

Also the Cruise InSim application has been updated to V1.0.0.4 r2 which fixes a small mistake made on the distance bonus system.

Enjoy!

Povo.
Help Needed
Does Anybody KNow How Help Me Becuase i Am Trying To Make A Cruise Server I Am Runing It On Dedicated Host And I Want The Bit were You Drive Around And Just Earn Money For It Can Some BOdy Help Me Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#14 - PoVo
Quote from Matthewrobinson :Does Anybody KNow How Help Me Becuase i Am Trying To Make A Cruise Server I Am Runing It On Dedicated Host And I Want The Bit were You Drive Around And Just Earn Money For It Can Some BOdy Help Me Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL? Get out of my thread please.

OFFTOPIC : Many threads like that are out there.

Can a mod delete my post, and the other post too? Thanks.
Quote from Matthewrobinson :Does Anybody KNow How Help Me Becuase i Am Trying To Make A Cruise Server I Am Runing It On Dedicated Host And I Want The Bit were You Drive Around And Just Earn Money For It Can Some BOdy Help Me Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the Open Source Cruise Insim, and the other cruise insims in the Programmers section.

Quote from PoVo :
Can a mod delete my post, and the other post too? Thanks.

There should be an edit button at the bottom of your posts, along with a delete button when you click it.

Anyway, good luck with the server, hope it doesn't flop.
Hey guys.

I knew most of you from LsC server and i wish you the best of luck, you might even see me on there time to time

Edit: Why does server disconnect us every 5 min?
#17 - PoVo
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Anyway, good luck with the server, hope it doesn't flop.

Thanks

Quote from xtraction :Edit: Why does server disconnect us every 5 min?

Sorry for that, our web server wasn't working, so I was restarting the server a few times

Problems are solved now
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
#18 - PoVo
I cannot find the server atm - empty filter on as well as TCP
Quote from speed1230 :I cannot find the server atm - empty filter on as well as TCP

RC turns out to be a LifeStyle Cruise
but it´s empty too xDD
Quote from marcel1 :but it´s empty too xDD

It's morely great than my insim because it has a feature connecting in mysql but mines aren't :X
All LsC who arent owned by Cobra are Fake for me
If cobra starts The real LsC Again They will be angry i think
Edit: if it´s Dead or was Dead let it die its cobras poject (my mind):-)
Quote from marcel1 :All LsC who arent owned by Cobra are Fake for me
If cobra starts The real LsC Again They will be angry i think
Edit: if it´s Dead or was Dead let it die its cobras poject (my mind):-)

It's their idea to put LsC again not mines, but for me no one can't stop them now because they got message from cobra to continue it with new stats i think...
I keep it cool .
I leaved The cruise "scene"
Next Week We Have our Destruction Insim.
Edit: i know That povo Needs a Team who got a full server , so The easy way is Take over LsC.

[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG