The online racing simulator
24 Hours - The first Endurance in 2011

UER Racing and Tsaitschen Multigaming present in association with Blackbyte Boot Camps the 24 HOURS of Aston Historic reverse.

The first endurance race in 2011 will be held on Jan 08, 2011, at 12.00 CET.

It will run two classes. The GTR class with the FXR, XRR and FZR and the Open Wheel class with the FOX. Both classes of travel on the same server. There are so thrilling overtaking maneuvers and plenty of action guaranteed.

Maximum of 32 teams will be allowed to race. With high demand we will consider using a second server to start. The teams have to go with at least two drivers at the start and may enter a maximum of 5 drivers.

Of course, this event will be transmitted via live stream.

Find more information under the German homepage - www.lfs-event.de.

If there are outstanding, you can contact us by email [email protected] any time there you can also contact us in English.

For all English speaking users, we are the regulations to translate in the next few days and post again.

We hope for many participants.

Regards

UER RACING & TSAITSCHEN MULTIGAMING
Oh no, AS4R again...
Anyway, when signing up will start ?
The normal AS4 it seems actually (or not seeing below). Will there be ballast for the FZR?
Hehe....yes AS4R again. :-)

You can sign in now.

We are discussing at the moment about the ballast for the FZR.
This shit rocks!
third 24h race in January 2011...busy month !
Quote from MoMo92i :third 24h race in January 2011...busy month !

So there's DoP, this one, but I fail to see what's the third one?

On topic, sounds interresting. We will consider this.
We currently have 14 registrations for the event. FOX seven participants and as many GTRs.

Stand: 19 October 2010 - 10:31 pm.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :So there's DoP, this one, but I fail to see what's the third one?

On topic, sounds interresting. We will consider this.

MoE
hm... The day of my birthday...
Might be interested... we'll see
Would be in with Fox depends on my team
Go Go Go....already 20 Teams signed in.

Newest info: restrictions for FZR: 3% AirIntake; XRR: 2% AirIntake
Hello LFS driver

23 teams have already registered for the 24 hour event. So there are (only) awarded to nine seats. Qualification starts at 05 January 2011 for the GTR and FOX class. Are even doing two stints. In the second run but then only the top 10 from the first attempt for the pole position.

Our partners Blackbyte Boot Camps, Blue Elph and FSH computer have set for this race following prizes.

- Zotac GTS 450 graphics card with 1GB CUDA
- Logitech G13 Gaming Board
- Creative Blaster Arena Gaming Headset
- Blackbyte Boot Camp Coupons
- Elph Blue Powdery Energy Packages

The graphics card is raffled off among the drivers of the two winning teams from the GTR and FOX class. All other prizes are raffled among all participants.

As usual, we will transfer the event via live stream with commentator. The technique for the stream is courtesy of MultiBC available.

Registration for the event is still 31 December 2010, 12.00pm possible.

For questions, problems, etc.: [email protected] or via PM.

Regards

Your

LFS EVENT.DE - Orga Team
24HOURS - Aston Historic Reverse
Cool.

btw, we like to see a list of registered teams, can we?

GO GO GO 24HOURS!
Of course you can see an overview.

Go to our homepage and click on Registration. Then you see the event, beside a button with the number of teams registered so far. If you click on it there, you get an overview of all participating teams including the driver name.

Greetings

Dennis
24 HOURS - Orga Team
www.lfs-event.de
Quote from Virus86 :Of course you can see an overview.

Go to our homepage and click on Registration. Then you see the event, beside a button with the number of teams registered so far. If you click on it there, you get an overview of all participating teams including the driver name.

Thx.
About team numbers, for skins...

How do we know who is what number?
The allocation of race numbers will follow in the course of the week.
Hi drivers,

here is a list of all currently registered teams. As of 12/08/2010.

http://www.uer-racing.de/~banzaa/24HOURS/Teilnehmer.htm

Explanation:

Red: Incorrect data. A revision is necessary. Real names are missing or the like.

Orange: data as far as correct. LFSW nicknames are missing or the like.

Green: All information is correct. Numbers have been assigned.

Missing data can be sent to us under [email protected]. Please tell us this also with the team name so we can apply the information.

Thank you for your help.
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by cargame.nl
ok, i cant do it that week end.. I would have had 2 drivers the whole time... doing 3 hour shifts. I'll do the next one!
Quote from vortex_liam :ok, i cant do it that week end.. I would have had 2 drivers the whole time... doing 3 hour shifts. I'll do the next one!

With your S1 licence
Quote from Pigh83 :might be time to update the list or is it only 7 teams with all info correct?

//Thomas

btw, any layout for this race?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG