The online racing simulator
I dare you to a foul language / dirty talk challenge, you will lose so just save your beath for something more usefull
S&M on the floor, I like it hardcore.
Quote from The Very End :I dare you to a foul language / dirty talk challenge, you will lose so just save your beath for something more usefull

I bet you say that to all the boys
Damn, you got me
Quote from BlueFlame :You might want to speak english.

Allah jajajajajaja ackbar hhhhh Boom ololollol ..
I could quite easily drop a few bombs if you get my meaning.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I could quite easily drop a few bombs if you get my meaning.

Way ahead of you.
Every time I see this thread all I can think about is my first year at uni and a lad who passed out on the downstairs crapper. It was a heavy drinking night so he had a bucket on his lap while brown rain came out of the other end.

At some point in the night he fell off the seat and ended up coating the toilet in a mix of shit and vomit.

On my last year we bumped into the first years who were given that house (the uni acquired an old council estate which they converted into student housing) and the toilet still smelt of shit so no one used it.

Was ****ing fantastic, mostly because I was living 2 houses down that year so didn't have to live with the smell.
I just read the above and damn near threw up my half digested ice-cream.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG