The online racing simulator
Top Gear Test Track ( Dunsfold Airfield )
Heres my Top Gear test track i made, Enjoy.

Do not edit etc, hope you like it.

Best time so far iv got in the XFG Which is FWD
like the "Star in a reasonibly priced car" Is a 56.61
Let me know how you guys get on
Attached images
Topgear by Ice.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
Attached files
AU1_TopGear By Ice.lyt - 4.3 KB - 840 views
#2 - Apex
looks the goods m8 wd
#3 - Phsx2
Looks good, i'll say more once i've tested it out.

Edit:

After testing, well construsted layout, the first corner to follow through section is the problem as the corners are too tight, I know this is due to the size constraints of AU1, other than that nice job mate. :-)
Quote from Phsx2 :Looks good, i'll say more once i've tested it out.

Edit:

After testing, well construsted layout, the first corner to follow through section is the problem as the corners are too tight, I know this is due to the size constraints of AU1, other than that nice job mate. :-)

Thanks, yeah the first corners quite tight but due to the size of autocross (makes it more challenging though )

Follow through imo is spot on as in the XFG etc you can do it flat out like the reasonibly priced car on topgear, were as fast cars on top gear they have to lift off were as you do in fast cars on lfs

Thanks for the feedback though
#5 - g7usl
Installation instructions?
Save the .lyt file in .../LFS/data/layout
You'll be able to select it in the select track screen, or load it manually using shift+u, once spawn on the autocross.

PS: Nice avatar.
#7 - g7usl
Quote from Silverracer :Save the .lyt file in .../LFS/data/layout
You'll be able to select it in the select track screen, or load it manually using shift+u, once spawn on the autocross.

PS: Nice avatar.

Thanks.

the avatar was copied.
Would you mind changing your avatar? I'm not precious about it but it's easier to find my posts in threads when I just scan looking for my avatar - with two of us using it, it's going to get confusing.
#9 - g7usl
Quote from thisnameistaken :Would you mind changing your avatar? I'm not precious about it but it's easier to find my posts in threads when I just scan looking for my avatar - with two of us using it, it's going to get confusing.

Certainly, I would not have used it, had I known you would feel this way.
Thanks man much appreciated.
I find it feels pretty empty compared to takumi's version
The brilliant thing is, the end of the followthrough is a lot wider than takumi's version!
Awesome, tomorrow I have to test

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG