The online racing simulator
J&J Hosting (cheap) Lfs web-site hosting
J&J \hosting LFS Package
Info J&J Hosting has been part of the LFS community for the last six months and we decided we should give back to the lfs community by offering the following package. here is a link to do a speed test from one of are servershttp://www.rf-cruise.co.uk/LFS.exe

Diskspace 50 (Gigabytes)
bandwidth Unlimited
email accounts 250 (400MB each)
Extras many one click installs (forums and web-site builders)
only £2.50 P/M and domains cost .co.uk= £5.58 (2 years)
Current Teams
Current teams on the Package

[RF]Cruise Server (Cruise) www.rf-cruise.co.uk

we need more teams on this package. if you already have a domain hosted by J&J Hosting then PM me to have it added to the list
#3 - troy
If you want to look remotely serious I would advice you to spell check that first post. It looks horrible, even for me as non English speaking guy.
i have changed the words that i think where spelled wrong but any more just say.
Host is stable and dont laggy.I have server on J&J Host: Empire Drift Team

+1
These guys have good hosting, did a LFS server for me and do a nascar heat 43 slot server for me in the UK, all of us are from the USA and it doesnt lags.
Well its good server even I tried to use one of there servers and host of my LFS Servers
thank you for the support
Update: Tuesday 4th January 2011
Hello guys just a quick update for tonight. I have spent the whole day updating the cp so that when you log into your account you have a menu that you can do many things. These include: buy a new domain , update your details and order a different package. And now all these menus work ant interact with the data base. It means that you can do stuff and it means I can sit down with a cup a tea knowing that it has been a productive day. Also this message is for the people that use my in-house 360. Picture viewer. We finally fixed the problem that the hd button didn't work. Thanks and have a good night
This message is for bartek
I am going to update your drift scoring system that you emailed me should be on server 3 soon
Update: if you PM me before you buy the. You get 50% off for life. Only lasts 5 days. Get going

We are now trusted by 16 domains to give quick web-site hosting
Another update: i am going to give you one more offer. I am going to be nearly giving away my services. I am going to update the data from 50GB to 75GB for extra uploads I will post when i have done this
i also ask you thank you for effort and thanks for hosting can they people give us cheap web hosting support 24/7
#14 - PoVo
Great service

www.lifestyle-cruise.de is now running on these servers. We don't experience any lag etc. on the host. Speeds are awesome.
Thanks povo. and remember i am happy to give out good deals for the people of lfs just pm me
Justin, maybe put a link in your OP to your site.
Hey! That’s a nice offer and if the speed is really what people say it is then it ought to be a good hosting. For the moment I'm still with Ix webhosting, I'm satisfied with them, but I'll think of your offer for the future.
#18 - PoVo
Quote from donalde :Hey! That’s a nice offer and if the speed is really what people say it is then it ought to be a good hosting. For the moment I'm still with Ix webhosting, I'm satisfied with them, but I'll think of your offer for the future.

I still use this host.

Never saw any downtime

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG