The online racing simulator
FOR SALE g25 steering wheel
(21 posts, started )
im selling off my g25 steering wheel had it for about 6 months now.in perfect condition.will be packed in its original box including the manuals cds etc.looking for sme good offers.if any1 interested ill post some pics up cheers
Quote from yannick47 :im selling off my g25 steering wheel had it for about 6 months now.in perfect condition.will be packed in its original box including the manuals cds etc.looking for sme good offers.if any1 interested ill post some pics up cheers

I'm assuming you made that account with no intention of downloading LFS? Just to advertise your wheel.
i did make this account to sell my g25 wheel m8 but i have lfs on my pc m8 yea ..
pics...
Since I need a new shifter and clutch pedal, £65?
Mate, Why not go to Ebay? Seems you could get much better results than LFS forum.
Quote from 91mason91 :Since I need a new shifter and clutch pedal, £65?

If you just want pedals and shifter, you can have mine (all I got left).
Quote from Bose321 :If you just want pedals and shifter, you can have mine (all I got left).

Offers? £40?
Quote from 91mason91 :Offers? £40?

Would be fine as long the shipping isn't a ridiculous amount... (No idea how much that is from The Netherlands).
Quote from Bose321 :Would be fine as long the shipping isn't a ridiculous amount... (No idea how much that is from The Netherlands).

Hmm. PM me more details like shipping costs etc. I'm away all day today so i'll read it when I get back.
ill post it up on ebay if i dont get it sold out within the next few days.ive put it on ather forums too m8 and locally so aye £160.00 shipped including gt5(ps3)
bumppp open to offers
bumppp
bumpp will include 3 ps3 games to copensate shipping and the wheel got 4 months warrenty left
If that eBay thing was his then it sold for $260
yes m8 thats me auction.....im still waiting payment...
if it falls through my offer still stands
time wasters on ebay man...too many of them now deal dint workk.....cant dont for 210 m8 sry but will be putting it back on ebay within the next few days ....
paste the link here I might have the time to rob some banks before your next posting
will do m8 ...got my selling limits up need to clear the case of buye not payingand good luck with ur robbing part im guessing ur gnig be them getaway driver from them coppers.........
anays need the wheel gonee here a video i took a few days ago .....http://www.dailymotion.com/vid ... 3-11-50-58-348_videogames

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG