The online racing simulator
-ESOM-FO8 dont let it die
(16 posts, started )
I played LFS for a year or something and I can handle the FO8. When I want to play online there are none FO8 servers! I own a gaming clan ESOM. Nobody except me plays LFS.

I dont want to let formula V8 die! I made a video. link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czRWXaaoWkM

I want you guys and girls to join a race(will be more following). To join it go to the video or go directly to http://everysecondofmine.weebly.com/

We must keep FO8 alive!

there isnt a date jet for the championship. 1st we need min. 10 drivers who will join. It will be driven on a sunday 13:00

KEEP FO8 ALIVE!
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :you think so? there are none FO8 servers for public use in LFS. I waited 2 weeks for a server and only 1 time showed up and that was on the oval.

Well, there are no proper servers for most other cars too, if you except multiclass. Only AMG for GTR and FM FOX Junkies for FOX.
Just join LFSCART and be happy
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well, there are no proper servers for most other cars too, if you except multiclass. Only AMG for GTR and FM FOX Junkies for FOX.

Know that, but fo8 are none servers except cruise
Quote from torpp1s :Just join LFSCART and be happy

I just want to have fun and dont want to drive championships jet.
#8 - hp999
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :you think so? there are none FO8 servers for public use in LFS. I waited 2 weeks for a server and only 1 time showed up and that was on the oval.

No wonder it was a KY1 server, FO8's are the easiest to handle on the oval.

I agree with the guy above, join a league that features FO8's or get a few buddies to race with you.
Quote from hp999 :No wonder it was a KY1 server, FO8's are the easiest to handle on the oval.

I agree with the guy above, join a league that features FO8's or get a few buddies to race with you.

everything is easy to handle on a oval.
I just want more FO8 servers on normal tracks that everyone can join and doesnt need to join championships
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :I just want to have fun and dont want to drive championships jet.

You're telling people to turn up at 1pm on a Sunday, why not just turn up at 6pm UTC on every second Saturday?
Quote from boothy :You're telling people to turn up at 1pm on a Sunday, why not just turn up at 6pm UTC on every second Saturday?

What is UTC
Is google banned on your computer?
Quote from boothy :Is google banned on your computer?

How did you know

no but Ive got a clan and I dont have time to search on my own

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG