The online racing simulator
Demo -->> S1/S2 spectating
(28 posts, started )
Quote from TripperCR :Allow Demo users watch S1/S2 Replays!

Just don't forget to disable "Test Drive" button if this happens
Quote from hp999 :IMHO there should be a "tool" to let them do that, but I can't really see the point of it since almost every single demo user(who's hooked to LFS ofcourse) is going to buy S2 sooner or later. Demo is just a taste of S2.

I play lfs since at least 2006. Love the idea for the spectating, and replay viewing, btw. Don't really have any plans of buying it. I kinda understand why we are not supposed to make new cars for the game (cause ther will be tons of garbage). But on the track side i totaly don't get why it's closed for modding. Drive on any famous track in rFactor - they are absolutely great! I had so much fun on nordschleife! - even the best physics can't replace that. There are tons of examples, like Pikes peak, Laguna seca, Monza, Top gear track, etc. I would love to drive the XFG in nordschleife!
Quote from wolfshark :I play lfs since at least 2006. Love the idea for the spectating, and replay viewing, btw. Don't really have any plans of buying it. I kinda understand why we are not supposed to make new cars for the game (cause ther will be tons of garbage). But on the track side i totaly don't get why it's closed for modding. Drive on any famous track in rFactor - they are absolutely great! I had so much fun on nordschleife! - even the best physics can't replace that. There are tons of examples, like Pikes peak, Laguna seca, Monza, Top gear track, etc. I would love to drive the XFG in nordschleife!

Perhaps because the devs want to maintain the high-ish level of quality as far as content goes? I could only see modding work if they were approved by Eric or whatnot.

I would be up for driving the FO8 on the TG track from the other hand. It will not probably happen though.

Demo -->> S1/S2 spectating
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG