Fakie
Attached images
FXR_fakie.jpg
Nice skin.
i really like it!
would be nice if someone could make a car with wheeliebar :P
FXO [TC] Police
This is my very first skin for LFS:

Ive managed to get it to 1024 x 1024. and this version has been UPDATED!
Attached images
FXO_TCPOLICE.jpg
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Clean up
Even Ms Paint on Win7 can do it.
i have recently fixed that problem. and due to not having a proper Paint program at the moment i was forced to use Microsoft powerpoint :P but i think it is a very good skin to say it was done on powerpoint.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Clean up.
i just got gimp and transfered the finished skin but i cant find where to make it a 1024 x 1024 :/ if you could do it for me i will be most greatful
the way i do it is to open the skin at windows picture manager and change the measures there
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Clean up - reply quoted below anyway.
Quote from Silverracer :Already resized and attached for you - see the reply to your first post.

FYI, if you want resize the whole image in GIMP:

Go to Image > Scale Image.

In the options you can type in the desired height and width (in your desired units). Click on the [chain-link like] button on the right to remove the fixed ratio between the height and the width.

You can use a similar method to resize layers (Layer > Scale layer).

Download and use the Masterskinnerz skin kits - the wireframe guide and the layered body parts will help you skin!

thanks this really helped. its on LFS world :P
deleted
That looks really awesome
Something a bit more serious. 2004 BTCC Vauxhall Astra not 100% real as there so many paint variations. been working on it on and off for about a week. Enjoy.

Chapz
Attached images
FXO_CHAPZ_04_VX.jpg
Nice skins Chapz!
Quote from robertchapple123 :Thank you glad you like it

credit where credit's due

I have some critism though. On zhe vauxhall skin, the "2004 btcc champions" ist too much, imho; it kinda fades in with the dark red basecolor. I think it wouldn't hurt if it's gone xD
What hurts is the vauxhall on the front fender; it's screwd up by the wheelarches. With a bit less rotation and slightly more to the rear, it should fit. Chances are you might need to align a pieces of it front the hood-layer, but i think it would look much better.

Other than that, great work!!
Quote from minniyer :i just got gimp and transfered the finished skin but i cant find where to make it a 1024 x 1024 :/ if you could do it for me i will be most greatful

go to the little box with an arrow next to it...
Fusion fxo :/ seen the design somewhere before and did my own version of it. Its on lfsworld too. Enjoy

Chapz

4096x4096

1024x1024 attached

Credits to Daloonie for template.
Attached images
FXO_chapz2k11.jpg
Why is it with the same name as the skin you posted above?

Nice skin btw, you should make it for the FXR too

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG