The online racing simulator
RIP Christian Bakkerud
(12 posts, started )
RIP Christian Bakkerud
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/94514

Former single-seater and sportscar racer Christian Bakkerud died yesterday as a result of injuries sustained in a car crash on Saturday. The 26-year-old UK resident sustained severe brain damage in the crash, which happened in Wimbledon on Saturday evening.
Bakkerud had not been racing this year, and his last major start came at the 2010 Le Mans 24 hours with the Kolles Audi team.
He had raced for the team full-time the year before, dovetailing a sportscar campaign with a season in a two-year-old Audi in the DTM.
The Dane had been working his way up the single-seater ladder before that, racing in Formula BMW, British Formula 3 and GP2 between 2002-2008.
He was a podium finisher in Formula BMW in Germany and the UK, and his career highlight was a British F3 win for Carlin at Mugello in 2006.
My good friend..

I can't stop my self from crying.

Missing words.
Meget sørgeligt at høre...
Mine tanker går til hans familie og venner i denne svære tid

sorry about writing in danish...
rest in peace
Rip
This came in as a bombshell for me, absolutely tragic news.
Rest In Peace.
Sad. I saw him 2 years ago in the Czech championship with Audi A4 DTM. He was very friendly. Rest In Peace.
Rest in peace...

He was definetily well skilled driver, altough I did not saw him much

But... Motorsport (and pretty much always driving a car or fast vehicle in anywhere) is dangerous... When it happens, it happens. I bet every race driver understands about it.

Not trying to be a rude or something, but life is never safe
R.I.P.

sad that a talented race driver dies in an ordinary traffic accident.
R.i.p Quite a tragedy
tragedy... rest in peace
Rip

RIP Christian Bakkerud
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG