The online racing simulator
2011 Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix
(71 posts, started )
Why does Hamilton look so sad? :\
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, but to cause a collision somebody has to be at fault. Rosberg wasn't at fault, and neither was Algesuari..

It's been coined 'crashgate' for that very reason.

Rosberg locked up and hit Alguersuari. He didn't mean to hit him, but he did. His lockup caused the collision.
Quote from aroX123 :Why does Hamilton look so sad? :\

I'll let you in on a secret, but don't tell anyone else. The Korean GP track is used as the test track for the Korean version of Top Gear. When 'Hamilton' got out of his car he showed no emotion at all and exited the back of the scrutineering bay as quickly as possible without taking his helmet off.

Discuss.
Awesome lap! Finally, McLaren back on pole.

Now to finish it off tomorrow.
Quote from samjh :

My predictions:

Q: HAM, VET, BUT, WEB, ALO, MAS

R: BUT, VET, HAM, ALO, WEB, MAS

pretty damm close to results in quali,

lets see how the race goes
Quote from tinvek :pretty damm close to results in quali,

lets see how the race goes

If my prediction is right for the race, I'll be buying a lottery ticket.
Quote from aroX123 :Why does Hamilton look so sad? :\

Because he had no opportunity to crash into Massa again? :\
He may have a chance to win the race. Starting from P1, no cars ahead of him if he catches the start fine. He won't have to overtake any cars.
Oh well, lapped cars may cause him bad moments.
Hamilton wasn't even hitting the rev limiter on the back straight with the DRS open, he's going to be struggling there in the race with no DRS every lap, clearly went for an all-out quali ratio choice. Red Bull are set up for the race, they were banging the limiter half way down the straight.
Yea, they clearly set Button up for the race and Hamilton up for Qualy, but who cares, at least Vettel/RB ain't on pole again.
#36 - CSF
It's setup nicely. Lewis will lead but have tyre problems, he will then pit... and who shall be coming at that point?

Why it's Felipe Massa of course. Dun dun dun!
Quote from csf :it's setup nicely. Lewis will lead but have tyre problems, he will then pit... And who shall be coming at that point?

Why it's felipe massa of course. Dun dun dun!

lol:d
Anyone have a BBC stream by any chance? The one I have has a shitty sound quality. :S
Quote from evilpimp :Anyone have a BBC stream by any chance? The one I have has a shitty sound quality. :S

i thought the race didn't start for another 20 minutes?
The McLarens are REALLY slow in the last sector.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :The McLarens are REALLY slow in the last sector.

and 2nd sector, just looking at the high speed right hander in the 2nd sector the Mclaren in bouncing so bad, and the redbull is driving like theres no bumps...

Last corner the mclaren had to go wide every time, compared to the redbull that just holds the inside.
Strong race from Alguersuari again. If I was Buemi, I'd already be searching for a job for next year.
I enjoyed how the DRS zone actually removed an overtaking opportunity into T1.
Quote from Intrepid :I enjoyed how the DRS zone actually removed an overtaking opportunity into T1.

True lol, Hamilton kinda let Webber through into T1 Cuz he knew he'd get it back.
For some reason it just doesn't feel right with the DRS like that.

I'd like to have DRS in this way:
If you cross the line under 1 second, you can CHOOSE when to use DRS,
and the DRS can be open for 8 seconds at any point of the track, but if you can only have it open once so even if you open it for less than 8 seconds, you cant use the remaining time.
Kovalainen shouldn't be in a back-of-the-grid team, I'd prefer to see him in the 'other' Lotus.

Good race this morning, loved watching the on-boards through sector two I wish they'd shown more of that.
Ooh! That was brilliant. Some nail biting stuff from Webber and Hamilton.

Props to Alguersuari and Alonso. Amazing final stints from both of them.

Also, why so quiet here again?
#50 - CSF
Petrov can consider himself bloody lucky to only get a 5 place penalty.

2011 Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG