The online racing simulator
The best model set in the world?
(14 posts, started )
Featured in the Great Train Race episode of James May's Toy Stories. Fairly epic, and nerdy
I know the next city I'm going to...
I expected a lot. But not this. That's awesome, I have to go there!
#5 - J@tko
Oh my god that's so awesome. It's like being 8 years old again
Quote from J@tko :Oh my god that's so awesome. It's like being 8 years old again

13*

:jawdrop:

Words can't even...
And it shares a building with the Hamburg Dungeon, which is also quite worth visiting.
i knew its was the MiWuLa when i read that title
been there two times already, have to go again soon, cause I haven't seen the airport in person yet.

Its awesome.

take a good look at that youtube channel.The "Gerrits Tagebuch" playlist is a brilliant watch if you are in any way interested in models and technology (everything is subtitled!)

Atm they are developing a sort of GPS system using IR-transmitters to automatically control the ships in the scandinavia part
Just awesome! (Y)
Forget miniland in Legoland... :cry:
If you visit the northern parts of Germany some time and interested in this stuff, this is the place to visit. You can spend a whole day here and you won´t spot all the details. It´s just amazing.

And as ACCAkut already mentioned, watch the Gerrtits Tagebuch Videos. You won´t believe what they do in the background with the models, the landscape builds and the Software
Would they let me through the doors in my Godzilla costume?

Pretty impressive, the lighting is excellent, but the gin clear water makes it look weird.
That's incredible!

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG