The online racing simulator
FXO Coca-Cola skin request
(29 posts, started )
Can someone make me a Coca cola skin for the FXO? I dont really have any preferences. Could you also tell me how to upload skins to LFS world?
Quote from Speedy77 :Could you also tell me how to upload skins to LFS world?

Hello there, welcome to LFS!

Most "how-to" stuff and all sorts of info regarding LFS can be found in the LFS Manual.

Have a look here for skin-upload info: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/S ... upload_skins_to_LFS_World

Make sure that the skin file is properly named. File starting with three-letter car code and "_" and ending with ".jpg" (not ".jpeg").

i.e. FXO_Speedy77.jpg

And as stated in the manual the size shouldn't be more 1024*1024...

PS: You should try making your own Coca Cola skin; its fun to race around in a skin you made yourself (but maybe that's just me)
#3 - kiste
i´ll start on the skin.
Coca-cola skin request
Thanks man. Just wondering, how long do u think till its done?
#5 - kiste
well i will try it until next weekend. Do you want the classic coke red or something like coke zero.
Proboby the classic coke. try to mix red and white equally, and not just have and all red car Thanks alot So exited to start running it!
I've started to make this skin few minutes ago, and now its finished. What do you like about her? (see attachment)
Quote from Hakseli90 :I've started to make this skin few minutes ago, and now its finished. What do you like about her? (see attachment)

Thanks alot man. It looks Great! However, i was looking for some other sponsors than just coke. Great job tho!
Quote from Speedy77 :Thanks alot man. It looks Great! However, i was looking for some other sponsors than just coke. Great job tho!

Ok, what other sponsors you want into it?
I was thinking like other coca-cola products mixed with racing products. No Alchahol or tobacco tho. Good Luck!
Quote from Speedy77 :I was thinking like other coca-cola products mixed with racing products. No Alchahol or tobacco tho. Good Luck!

Ok. I will start to add some race decals.

E: What do you like about this?

E2: Changed Pepsi ads into coca-cola zero ads
pepsi?
i guess he is just trolling.

Btw i am on my version of a coke skin aswell. :P
Quote from Hakseli90 :And?

It's like advertising BMW on a Mercedes... Coke and Pepsi are rivals,usually noone advertises them on same car.
Quote from Eclipsed :It's like advertising BMW on a Mercedes... Coke and Pepsi are rivals,usually noone advertises them on same car.

Ok... I changed them into coca cola zero..
Imo that pirelli logo looks awful on that skin
Quote from Eclipsed :It's like advertising BMW on a Mercedes... Coke and Pepsi are rivals,usually noone advertises them on same car.

^

that
I like it But it needs a bit more.........
have started yesterday. have some ideas but have to paint it
But i guess it is done on weekend.
ok thanks
that´s what i have so far do you like it?
Or do you want something different?
Attached images
coke.jpg
I like it a lot, but it still needs the sponsors (Coke, coke products, racing sponsors)
well at the moment i am just on the basic design. there will be sponsors aswell ofc

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG