The online racing simulator
The way i play - My home made Cockpit
(33 posts, started )
Im trying to attach the zip to this post but its not letting me. PM me your email address and ill email it to you.

I would advise also trying to edit your wind sound. Try replacing it with ones which use no frequencies under the 200hz level, or just filter the default ones to remove any freqs under that. That should stop your Buttkicker from activating with the wind noise. The free editing program I found wouldnt let me do that, so I cant do it for you im afraid.
Cheers fella, PM sent, look forward to hearing from you
Replied to you the other day. How are those sounds working out for you?
Great looking setup.
Here's my beasty
Attached images
lol.jpg
Now I`ve taken a look at how you`ve got it all set up, it`s really not that difficult. You`ve stripped down one of the old Microsoft USB controllers and bound the buttons to do what any good racer needs, as well as the other HUD stuff. The only thing I`m impressed by is the tachometer and speedometer. Expensive stuff, I must say. Do you think you could give us a guide on how you built the whole thing from start to finish? It would be great for people like me that aspire to create their own cockpit at some point down the line.

Kind regards and congratulations on your success;
~Dan.
Quote from speeddemon6 :Now I`ve taken a look at how you`ve got it all set up, it`s really not that difficult. You`ve stripped down one of the old Microsoft USB controllers and bound the buttons to do what any good racer needs, as well as the other HUD stuff. The only thing I`m impressed by is the tachometer and speedometer. Expensive stuff, I must say. Do you think you could give us a guide on how you built the whole thing from start to finish? It would be great for people like me that aspire to create their own cockpit at some point down the line.

Kind regards and congratulations on your success;
~Dan.

I've not got a G27, another 2.1 to add the the mix, a bigger mixing desk and a hella load of oreos....Planning to build something.
paper lables for shifter buttons! Man, you've saved my head with this idea ).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG