The online racing simulator
Quote from Cornys :I know the changes won't go into effect this week, but did I mention that the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway is my favorite race of the year? Did I ever mention that?

Qualifying and practice tomorrow

no you didn't
G-W-C finish. Who is gonna win?
Logano with facepalm of the night award!
Ooo o oooo Traaaavis paastraanaaa!
Quote from Hahmo :Ooo o oooo Traaaavis paastraanaaa!

Pastrana beat the ever so useless kahne. Maybe hendrick should hire travis
He got beaten by her though. Shame.
Danica qualified 38th for the Southern 500... a whole .740 seconds behind pole speed.

Should be a failiure type of night for her in the more powerful and less downforce Sprint Cup car despite finishing 12th last night thanks to pit stratagy.

Always exciting and competitive at the Lady In Black - Darlington Raceway
Quote from Cornys :Always exciting and competitive at the Lady In Black - Darlington Raceway

Lady In Black vs Lady in Green.

Lady In Black wins!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Lady In Black vs Lady in Green.

Lady In Black wins!

Pretty much

On another note: I'm proud to accept the Segment 1 victory in "LFS Forum Legaue" on NASCAR Fantasy Live . My 400 point lead I'm counting on upholding this week to take home Segment 1 so good luck in Segment 2 guys
Quote from Mustangman759 :Pastrana beat the ever so useless kahne. Maybe hendrick should hire travis

not sure if troll

kahnes car was borked after the sadler wreck
I lol'd at the lap by lap commentary at nascar.com... they're having 170 laps of clean racing and when some debris hits the track, they actually seem to be happy to have yellow flag. Bored much?
The funny part is, that 170 laps of green had some good racing and loads of overtaking. The tires still didn't far off enough to do anything at the end though.
I also liked the first 170 laps. They also seperated the men from the boys and girls quiet litteraly
Quote from TFalke55 :I also liked the first 170 laps. They also seperated the men from the boys and girls quiet litteraly

Yeah, Patrick finished in 31st 6 laps down to the leader . Car was unscathed, but she was slow..

First article on the changes going into effect next week. The writer seems to agree with what we've already said: It's going to be a good change

Seems like they are attempting to lower the lift off speed as well, and with Michigan and it's 215 MPH top speed during testing that might be comming just in time.
Quote from JackDaMaster :not sure if troll

kahnes car was borked after the sadler wreck

im just stating in cup he hasn't performed well. NW thing was a joke... 200th Win for Hendrick now, finally! especially after the sh*t at martinsville
Quote from Mustangman759 :im just stating in cup he hasn't performed well. NW thing was a joke... 200th Win for Hendrick now, finally! especially after the sh*t at martinsville

By that logic, neither has Jeff.
Yea your right, Jr is doing well at least. Average finish of 7.5 and has completed every lap. I hope he keeps this run up and can snag a win soon and put himself in a good place for the chase.
Kahne can still make the chase, but I feel that Gordon is done, Mark Martin has 8 starts and 1 more point than Jeff.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Kahne can still make the chase, but I feel that Gordon is done, Mark Martin has 8 starts and 1 more point than Jeff.

That speaks to the performance of both drivers.
Both of their performance is fine, just Jeff's luck is horrible this year. Did you see that graphic during the race? Every single race has had some type of problem, the smallest thing was a pit road fail, the rest were engines, random crashes (which he was victim), tires, etc.

Kahne had that same bad luck at the start, but is starting to get the results that he deserves, as he has ran up front every race just had random issues that are 95% of the time not his fault.
-
(Cornys) DELETED by Cornys : Tripple Post :X
Kurt Busch fined $50,000 and placed on probation along with some crew members who were fined and placed on probation ($5,000 fine on crew members involved) following the scuffle of pitroad after the Darlington race.

http://nascar.speedtv.com/arti ... aced-on-nascar-probation/

Well, I hope it's not the mistake it was last year, but I bought me, my grandma (first race for a long time fan) my dad and my friend (first race as well) tickets for the top row of Grandstand 5 (below the upper deck stands of the Ohio Tower however). Should be fun as long as the traffic problems don't return as strong as they were last year.
I hope you don't actually think that looks good...

No way Chevy puts out a car that ugly on the same platform as the G8, which was beautiful. That looks like someone slapped the front end of an S-10 pickup on a Camaro. Gross.
Quote from UncleBenny :I hope you don't actually think that looks good...

No way Chevy puts out a car that ugly on the same platform as the G8, which was beautiful. That looks like someone slapped the front end of an S-10 pickup on a Camaro. Gross.

hehe . The passenger area definitly needs moved forward on the link I provided. I agree, it's not very good looking. I've actually seen the 2013 Cup car and it looks more like this (same car name though ) http://msn.foxsports.com/nasca ... print-Cup-race-car-051712 .

I'm watching the pit crew challenge right now

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG