The online racing simulator
Oh sh*t ... I downloaded the one of there site illepall
doesn't make a difference just make sure u get rid of that free mp3 crap it installs too :-) but if winamps installed - just click this to listen

http://204.13.175.241:8008/listen.pls
Good

Got the stream up and running :banana:

You might get a PM
sorted m8
Is there any way to hear the recording of the commentary for pool1? Did somebody record it by any chance?
no dude i dont think they did sorry - but im recording all live race commentary myself from now on
superb job mate, this is really great entertainment and really gives it that Motors TV feeling, very authentic. Well done, b4ll o' f1r3!
Im happy i tuned in. As we get comedy, drama AND racing all in 1stream. All i miss now is a video stream to complete the whole thing.
Quote from Noccy :All i miss now is a video stream to complete the whole thing.

We're working on that
yes we are working on that it's going to require a second pc with a tv tuner card which should make it nice and cheap :-)

Thanks for all the really nice comments :-)
Pool6 commentary (9th of July 2006) here:
download
Quote from varjsa-9 :Pool6 commentary (9th of July 2006) here:
download

Small note - the actual race starts at 1hr 04mins, the file is so long because we start half an hour before the race - but a combination of a late start for the world cup and a missing host meant theres a whole hour of me before the actual race lol
Quote from f1r3b4ll :but a combination of a late start for the world cup and a missing host meant theres a whole hour of me before the actual race lol

Doesn't matter, it's worth listening!
"And Jonathan Russ has spun it on turn 1 and turn 2, whata noob"

Class, lol.
well
I can't drive that heap of junk, anyone who can is just, well, errr, a heap of junk too lol
I know well if I was all seriously quite frankly the commentary would be pish and boring :-) I try to reflect the racing - its done for fun, ok actually thats a lie i know everyone of you sit there on a sunday with the big gameface on and see if you spin lolol - Mr Angry comes outto play FFS YOU F***NG NOOB WTF R U DOING ***!!!!one1213231

:-)
hahahahaha NICE
come on even schumacher gets a good bashing when he gets summut wrong thats racing
and excellent work fireball keep it up
great work f1r3b4ll !!!

I've downloaded the commentary and I hope you will never end your work.
Its so much fun, what a great idea.

But I guess hearing the live commentary while driving isn't that good...

Unfortunately the race of Pool6 wasn't a big one, if I think about the Pool3 race

Can't wait for the next TV-race
Thank you very much, I've been taken a few days rest after all the hectic action at the beginning of the week...

The fiendis pc has arrived and been set up, the capture card is on its way, and we should have the hosting setup by the weekend.. :-)

Dave
A video-stream of this will kick serious ass.. keep it up!

Hope you got enough bandwidth or use a proxy or something, couse this is going to be huge!
hehehe :-) well I've said it numerous times im not actually hosting so you guys dont connect to me

I stream the audio and video to a server -> you guys connect to THAT server -> everyones happy
What time is the MRT South City race? Will it be broadcast live with your commentary? If so, can I watch the stream by clicking the 'Listen' link on the site?
There will be no audio-only commentary this weekend, we are going to be broadcasting 5 races live on OLFSLtv.

There is a small problem though, because our proper servers are going up sometime today/this evening, until they are alive we will be using my personal shoutcast stream (supposed to be 64kbps but i've been feeding it 200k+ for the past week lol)

Fiendi is working on a link that you can click to watch the stream as we speak... so please make sure you all have the latest version of winamp if you want to watch...

Theres currently a video running of the gridlist for the 5 live races on the stream...

http://204.13.175.241:8008/;file.nsv

(please copy and paste that into winamp, until fiendi gets the PLS link working)

The races are from 4 till 9pm tonight - with one starting every hour, as long as everything gets going pretty smoothly - things should be on time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG