The online racing simulator
TEFAF, The European Fine Art Fair is back in Maastricht this year, so I took my camera there to see if there were any intersting cars. Once again, I wasn't dissapointed.

I wasn't quite sure about the Ferrari FF's looks, but after really seeing it, it absolutely won we over.

Matte grey SLS AMG.

Bentley Mulsanne, seen a grand total of about 5 today.. all including a private chauffeur.

And a Maybach 57s, ofcourse including a private chauffeur, who was just chillin', taking up 2 parking spots.

And this was only day 1, there's still a whole week to go. Hopefully I can go back after work in the evening once more to check it out.
Saw these the past few days. I've also seen a trend of M3's around where I live, all from Jersey.
Attached images
ferrari.jpg
Screen shot 2012-06-08 at 7.07.14 PM.png
Maserati gran turismo convertible, see it very often in my town.

Oh and a couple of weeks ago a jaguar xkr-s

Exactly like this, was awesome.

Someone in our street bought Ferrari 458 Italia, seen it couple of times
Cool, uncool or extremely uncool?

(And, what about the car? )
Attached images
IMG_0981_1280.jpg
Went to a BMW meeting this weekend with around 1000 cars,and seen some cool ones,but i dont have pics,was too busy hooning
Local summer cruise on saturday, will get some pictures, although i dont drive
#385 - AJS
There is a Ferrari F430 and a Porsche 911 in the underground garage of my workplace. oh and i did see some black pimp style BMW 6 series outside. must be some drug dealer or whatever since no one else with a single braincell left would park the car in that kind of neighbourhood...
Today I've seen for the first time a DBS, and by the plated, brand new. Also seen a Carrera 4S and a Legacy WRX. Don't usually those, but can see Porsches everyday in my city.
Lambo Countach today, bright red. Was awesome
I saw a Fisker Karma today my god that is stunning car to look at.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I saw a Fisker Karma today my god that is stunning car to look at.

Mee too yesterday! A black one in almere.
This is my brother's car. It's a little different than the Eurorides.
Attached images
Jeffs Car.jpg
^ definatly needs more low
I have seen two of these so far while back home in California and too many Tesla roadsters and chevy volts to count. Electric cars are big here.
Fisker karma
Nice looking from the rear but the front not so much...
it has a fancy mustache
Lots of Ferrari 458 Italias and Porsches (not pictured), a DeLorean DMC-12, a BMW Alpina B7, and F1 cars, saw all earlier this month, at the Montreal GP qualifications.

If I knew about this thread earlier, I would've posted..

https://picasaweb.google.com/1 ... Formula1Qualification2012
saw a shit load at Goodwood today. Also saw a guy bin a Benneton F1 right in front of me.
Didn't make it to Goodwood because we hit a tree.

I saw a Focus RS in a tree.. That was cool.

Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG