The online racing simulator
2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we are halfway.
Besnard off at McPhillamy Park. Safety Car.
Apparently something has happened to one of the grandstands. Medical services are on the way.

I think part of a stand collapsed.
Good stuff

Can't stay up any more.. though I may set an alarm to wake up in 40-50 min to possibly see it's conclusion and the start of the F1 race
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
If you have brake failure at 290km/h you're gonna have a bad time. Pretty good reactions to feed gears at it to get engine braking to slow it down. Also very lucky not to hit anything substantial at high speed.
Great race.
Great finish.

Now, Over to F1. :P
Good race. Watched the middle half and highlights this morning
2013 Schedule
Feb 16 – Official V8 Supercar Test – Sydney Motorsport Park
Feb 28-Mar 3 – Clipsal 500 Adelaide – Adelaide Parklands
Mar 14-17 – Australian Grand Prix – Albert Park, Melbourne
April 5-7 – Tasmania Challenge – Symmons Plains, Tasmania
April 12-14 – Auckland 400 – Pukekohe, New Zealand
May 3-5 – Perth – Barbagallo Raceway, Western Australia
May 17-19 – Texas 400 – Austin, Texas
June 14-16 – SKYCITY Triple Crown – Hidden Valley, Darwin
July 5-7 – Sucrogen Townsville 400 – Reid Park, Townsville
July 27-28 – Coates Hire Ipswich – Queensland Raceway, Ipswich
August 23-25 – Winton – Winton Motor Raceway, Victoria
September 13-15 – Sandown 500 – Sandown, Melbourne
October 10-13 – Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 – Mount Panorama, Bathurst
October 25-27 – ARMOR ALL Gold Coast 600 – Surfers Paradise, Queensland
November 1-3 – Abu Dhabi Grand Prix – Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi
November 23-24 – Phillip Island 400 – Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, Victoria
November 29-December 1 – Sydney 500 – Sydney Olympic Park
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :so good to see my home town back up there

Pukekohe, I'm guessing?

I think it is that for three reasons. 1. It is your username. 2. It is a new (well, returning.) event on the schedule, and three, you are from NZ. :P
Would rather see Hampton Downs than Pukekohe myself. Also disappointed there's no Eastern Creek and I can't find out if the Australian GP round is non-championship again. I know there was some talk about making it a championship round in the past, but I don't know if that got dismissed for good.
No Eastern creek, wtf.

Its one of the best tracks in Australia.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

omg!!!!!!!!
GOD DAMNIT!!!!

..... why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :god dammit. official V8 stream just shows the onboard of one of the front cars. Missed the whole damn thing. Anyone have a decent stream? The international one won't work in NZ.

Isn't it on tv in NZ?? :/

Gonna be another standing start... :/

But, they can't just change the rules.
Ricky was unsighted behind the white car, what you gonna do
Isn't it wonderful seeing these F1 etc 'stars' being incapable of racing.

Give me a demo server anyday.

They can't even reach turn one without destroying cars.

7 Destroyed BEFORE turn 1 !!!!!!!!!!

Why australia, just leave real racers to race and let the international tossers play in F1, you don't need a brain there, just money.

What a way to F up your season.

Edit: Just give these idiots pedal cars, they have no concept of the race track, avoiding accidents, the concept that there is in fact a championship. No, "It's all about my ego" ( Choose any non Aust/ NZ accent for that statement )
you made my day ^^ maybe you should look the grid and check the one that were really in formula one before saying some non sense.

Plus start of the race is always one of the most crash possible moment of a race even when only australian driver are racing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZdCbxzdWw

Even F1 stars drivers makes mistake, a car that stall in a standing start often (always) create a lot of trouble, especially on street road races. I don't really see where the ego is tbh...A car stalled, some other cars didn't see him and crashed into him. When there is only 4 car wide in the straight and 1.5 car wide is blocked on a start...Anyway you have already shown that you weren't really open minded. Those driver are racing side by side in Le Mans, indycar or F1 at 300km/h so be sure they know how to drive a car and how to control their "ego" especially drivers racing successfully in Le Mans like Montagny or Minassian.
You'd think that if you have a one off drive in someone else's championship you could make some vague effort to bring the car home in one piece, not try passing manouvers by turning round the car infront, not trying to get a drive through by driving well over the chicane every lap, etc etc etc.

Yes, they're clearly showing their 'elite driving skillz'

2012 V8 Supercars season
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG