The online racing simulator
AS15 Replacement (AS34?)
(2 posts, started )
AS15 Replacement (AS34?)
Hi all.

I really like the AS15 Layout, but I hate this really weird pit entry and the pit exit too. So I decided to re-create this configuration based on AS3X. The main reason to do this was the wish to use the other pitlane which is much easier to enter.

It was a little bit tricky to find a solution for the pit exit. I thought about creating a chicane at the point where the cars that come from the pitlane re-enter the track. But this was not possible because the whole field starts from the AS3X grid and would also have to pass this chicane. So I seperated the pit exit from the starting grid and lead the cars that come from the pit all the way up to the "parabolica". A much safer solution.

Although the cars start from the AS3X grid I placed the finishline right before the new pit entry. Because this layout is based on AS33 I call it AS34 or Aston Competition. Please feel free to use this layout and let me know what you think about it.
Attached files
AS3X_A34_Ratman.lyt - 3 KB - 343 views
I think finishline should be more further of the track since you get easily faster lap in first lap starting from grid than in hotlap. Just a suggestion

AS15 Replacement (AS34?)
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG