The online racing simulator
Car randomly stops?
(7 posts, started )
Car randomly stops?
Hey,

I was driving different cars and like exactly after 20 seconds exiting the pits when I hit the straight, slam the gas to the max on my G25 my engine just stops. Startups nothing work. The speed slowly drops. Like the engine has turned off. This is weird. Can anyone help what did I do wrong?
Quote from Ikskast :Hey,

I was driving different cars and like exactly after 20 seconds exiting the pits when I hit the straight, slam the gas to the max on my G25 my engine just stops. Startups nothing work. The speed slowly drops. Like the engine has turned off. This is weird. Can anyone help what did I do wrong?

Maybe you ran out of fuel?
Sounds like 1% fuel. Increase the fuel load in the garage under the "Info" tab
Also, make sure you turned the speed limiter (L) off. And you didnt accidentally hit the I key (ignition)
What car(s) did this happen with?
If you can provide us with a replay, this would be easier for us to determine the problem. To save a replay go to single player, after the problem occurs in race / practice, press 2 on the keyboard, and name it, it will appear in the SPR file of the Data folder in LFS.
Oooh, silly me. I put the fuel gauge into 0% in the garage . It happened to every car of course. Thanks!

Car randomly stops?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG