The online racing simulator
offputting distractions
(63 posts, started )
auch! hope it was atleast important..! I race with headphones so any questions piled at me just pass my head!
Quote from Madman_CZ :auch! hope it was atleast important..! I race with headphones so any questions piled at me just pass my head!

I see you've started tentative use of the shift key. It does come in handy for important grammar, erm, things, such as punctuation and capitalisation.

C'mon Pete, you can do better!
Quote :'Dad, im not actually your son, Mum cheated on you..'

Im sure that'll keep him busy for a few days

Quote :Thanks for making me laugh guys. You see, I AM the Dad.

Are you guys trying to tell me something?
Quote from Captain Slow :
Quote :'Dad, im not actually your son, Mum cheated on you..'

Im sure that'll keep him busy for a few days

That is just sick
Quote from Bob Smith :I see you've started tentative use of the shift key. It does come in handy for important grammar, erm, things, such as punctuation and capitalisation.

C'mon Pete, you can do better!

git!

All I can say is, untill you speak another language as well as me, hush on commenting other peoples grammar! dont forget that English is still my second tongue!
ich speche duestch nicht sehr gut. mien leiblins lfs wagon ist Fox. es ist sehr aerodynamisch ya?
Quote from W1LLSD4D :whenever im playing lfs, and my sons in, i can never play properly, the reasons being:
  • my son always gives a running commentry which is offputting
  • my son always makes me put BLCP with the UF1 on for him
  • my son will then sit for 2 minutes and do around 0.100 laps
  • my son will then say that he is best in the world
these are just a few of the annoying things that happen to me.

Actually I agree with him on point 4

Is Will your son?

It's nice that you think so highly of him but i'm sorry to break it to you - but i am the best in the world!!
There's no contest for best daughter in the world ...

It's my sister...
Quote from Becky Rose :There's no contest for best daughter in the world ...

It's my sister...

aaaawwwwwwwwwwww poor you.

*gives cookie*
Quote from spsamsp :Is Will your son?

It's nice that you think so highly of him but i'm sorry to break it to you - but i am the best in the world!!

could be

Actually William which we normally shorten to Wills...
Quote from W1LLSD4D : could be

Actually William which we normally shorten to Wills...

Awww - A little LFS'er!!

Get him on CnR server and we can teach him the rules of driving lol (I do hope that he is young enough to be spoken to all cute etc lol)

How old is he?
He's 4 & I think he's cute (but then might be ever so slightly biased)

we normally do the car park - he steers & I do pedals though sometimes he likes to do doughnuts in the FOX
Quote from W1LLSD4D :He's 4 & I think he's cute (but then might be ever so slightly biased)

we normally do the car park - he steers & I do pedals though sometimes he likes to do doughnuts in the FOX

Hehe that's great - I'm 15 and my sister is 7 and i let here do the gears (A&S on keyboard) she loves it - I remember when my dad used to take me out to a car park (in RL) and i used to sit on his lap and control the wheel - I loved that so much lol and it was even better that the ground was like dirt and gravel so i thought it was funny when i created all the dust

offputting distractions
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG