The online racing simulator
BioShock Infinite
(36 posts, started )
Honestly, Playing the original Bioshock isn't a required element. The original bioshock was just kinda cool becuase you could actually go back to basically the start of the game to explore stuff that you may have missed. This game there are several "YOU SHALL NEVER RETURN" points which is kinda annoying.

Bioshock 2 just sucked in comparison. It's not a real Bioshock compared to This one and Bioshock 1.
I tried the 1-st bioshock after this, but just didn't like the dark enviroment.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Honestly, Playing the original Bioshock isn't a required element. The original bioshock was just kinda cool becuase you could actually go back to basically the start of the game to explore stuff that you may have missed. This game there are several "YOU SHALL NEVER RETURN" points which is kinda annoying.

Bioshock 2 just sucked in comparison. It's not a real Bioshock compared to This one and Bioshock 1.

Well I am not sure if I like it or not. One part of me loves that you get to new areas all the time, and a other says going back to explore more would be good. But after some thinking I have come to the conclussion that open world where you can go wherever you want would not appeal that much to me. I like it straight forward: go there, do that, get that and exit.
I felt that Bioshock 1 just had better pacing because you went back and forth inside the same environments. Plus you knew where things were so in battles you weren't like "************". You knew where you could go, and even set up traps too. ie: Lead an enemy into water for you to shock them.
That I agree on haha! Is there a map screen? Several times I felt lost in the game and did know where to go. Even tho the direction arrow was helping a lot it could mislead you sometimes.
I don't know. I think Bioshock had it under the "back" menu, but I never bothered to check. I never truly got lost though.
Oh? I got lost a time or two whe it was skyhook involved But well, great game with it's problems but with an absolutely brilliant story. Proves that lenght and multiplayer is not everyrhing
Quote from The Very End :The "twins" used machines to open this gates, however, Elisabeth, how did she get her powers? Was it the experiements from Comstock that lead to this, or was it because she crossed universes...or..or?????

Spoilers.

Because of the finger thing shown at the end, she was between "doors" whole her life, still that doesn't explain how she can go through other "doors".

At /r/bioshock there's some posts that do explain things and timelines.
Quote from Krane :Spoilers.

Because of the finger thing show at the end, she was between "doors" whole her life, still that doesn't explain how she can go through other "doors".

At /r/bioshock there's some posts that do explain things and timelines.

Spoilers!

Ahhh I see, so her body was in two universes at same time and therfor ahe had her abilities? Nevertheless great story!
Bump.

Finished both Burial at Sea DLC episodes, they were excellent. Feel like playing Bioshock 1 again...

BioShock Infinite
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG