The online racing simulator
Taxi Riderz
(28 posts, started )
Taxi Riderz
Hi, I am new licensed player in S2. Our team is demo team and only I have S2. I am not profi, I do what I can do. Visit our webpage www.taxi-riderz.wz.cz, I create it and it isnt the best, but I like it SEE YOU ON THE TRACK
#2 - joen
You should try to convince them to get a license too
Your site loads reaaallllyy slow here btw
But anyway, welcome to S2 and good luck with the team!
Quote from Funstorm :Hi, I am new licensed player in S2. Our team is demo team and only I have S2. I am not profi, I do what I can do. Visit our webpage www.taxi-riderz.wz.cz, I create it and it isnt the best, but I like it SEE YOU ON THE TRACK

Good luck with your team and that name remember with of another team name
#4 - joen
Real taxis only drive in South City.
#6 - Tukko
rofl

like my sig says.. watch out, Pecker will get you!!

this smells like a team challenge
#7 - ORION
There can be only one cabbie king
whee

If there is a decent team challenge, I will sponsor a pink cap with "GC is nub" on it lol
welcome to S2....... See you on the circuit one day
I didn´t know that sccc is south city cab company, damn. We arent better but we are TAXI RIDERZ
Hi
Hi Im looking for a team to join. I can only race S1 because I dont have a S2 license. Im a good racer and I like to drag 2. My game name is confoundla.
i would like to get to aston from south city which cab firm is the fastest and cheapist
btw i dont want tukko to drive :smileyrai

goodluck with the cabs
Quote from ORION :There can be only one cabbie king
whee

If there is a decent team challenge, I will sponsor a pink cap with "GC is nub" on it lol

Bow all, here is the one and only Cabbie King speaking:

"Start sponsoring

Still waiting for a SCCC cab skin converted into pink...(the yellow -> pink)
*hint at Orion* "

That would be all,
New Riderz
Hi,

Our team search somebody for racing in our team. In our team are only 2 riderz of S2. We want rider (in S2), which is fast and good and will be fun. Contact me on our webpage or this forum. thx

Taxi Riderz 4EVER
thats sux :P maybe i will create another ocrana... why you guys didn't made a research in other teams ? pick a firetrucks , ambulances , delivery lorries but leave the cabbies alone , cabbie team needs a cabbie spirit and Riderz sounds like some secondary school gangsta... sorry but it sux :P
Quote from qstomeq :thats sux :P maybe i will create another ocrana... why you guys didn't made a research in other teams ? pick a firetrucks , ambulances , delivery lorries but leave the cabbies alone , cabbie team needs a cabbie spirit and Riderz sounds like some secondary school gangsta... sorry but it sux :P

I like Riderz, who are you ! Are you master of all teams ? Or are you scared ? We are team - TAXI RIDERZ !!! Whats your problem ? SCCC is team such as others teams and we too ! Thats all
Just wanted to say that qstomeq is not a member of SCCC. Actually he is teamless, according to lfsw
Quote from ORION :Just wanted to say that qstomeq is not a member of SCCC. Actually he is teamless, according to lfsw

hmm...nice, but why did he says this ? what doesnt he like ?
I wish you the best of luck with your team. Not easy setting a team up from scratch, I know because I was practicaly with OSR since the start.
Just to let you know.

I personally and Im sure, none of the other sccc members, have a problem with the name of your team.
Quote from zeugnimod :Just to let you know.

I personally and Im sure, none of the other sccc members, have a problem with the name of your team.

maybe, I wanted interesting team. I think about name and from it was Taxi Riderz. I do all about our team. Because LFS I buy license, create team, skins and I learn to create website ! ... LFS S2 is my ´´life´´
Well it's good to hear your having fun. LFS is all our lives.
Hope the team goes well.
Quote from Funstorm :Are you master of all teams ? Or are you scared ?

im not a master of anything... and not scared
i just think you should check other teams before estamblishing new one, ive got nothing against you or your team , just seriously don't like the idea of another taxis
Quote from qstomeq :im not a master of anything... and not scared
i just think you should check other teams before estamblishing new one, ive got nothing against you or your team , just seriously don't like the idea of another taxis

nut I change nothing, its real
Quote from qstomeq :im not a master of anything... and not scared

I can second Z's words: I quarantee that none of us in SCCC gets offended by another taxi company No worries. Besides this team drives taxis where as we drive cabs
Best wishes for your team Funstorm
lol just has to be picky by pointing out taxi and cabs doesn't he.

Taxi Riderz
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG