The online racing simulator
2014 Fern Bay LiveStream at 17:30 GMT
LiveStream Link

Qualifying and Livestream begin at 17:30 GMT. Race will begin a little bit after 18:00 GMT. Hope you enjoy. Race will be around 45 minutes in duration (150 laps).
If the stream audio is down it is because we're working on a few changes to improve the stream for the race. Sorry for these side-effects in qualifying
maybe move camera tiny bit forward, it shows the "green nothingness" terrain a bit
Today's event will feature 15 competitors, and will feature a view which will allow you to see the entire track and all of the competitors at the same time.
Stream is down in preparation for the race. Will come back online once race starts in about 5 min.
Back online, race is ready to begin! Enjoy!
#8 - Sobis
It worked earlier but was only 360p quality. So for higher resolution wanted to watch next day when processsing is finished, but now is deleted? Or private? Either way, would like to watch it.
Quote from Sobis :It says the video has been removed

Quote from Gutholz :It worked earlier but was only 360p quality. So for higher resolution wanted to watch next day when processsing is finished, but now is deleted? Or private? Either way, would like to watch it.

It was taken down. I quickly uploaded it on the SimRace.TV PC2 after the race, but I failed to realize that it was logged into another account other than SimRace.TV's. That account has since removed the video evidently. I have tried to log into my account tonight on that PC to get it back online (I don't have SimRace.TV's password), but it's giving the run-around with security .

If the file remains on that PC I'll get it back online as soon as I get the time to deal with it.
Quote from Cornys :It was taken down. I quickly uploaded it on the SimRace.TV PC2 after the race, but I failed to realize that it was logged into another account other than SimRace.TV's. That account has since removed the video evidently. I have tried to log into my account tonight on that PC to get it back online (I don't have SimRace.TV's password), but it's giving the run-around with security .

If the file remains on that PC I'll get it back online as soon as I get the time to deal with it.

You should be able to use the dailymotion mass uploader that's on the desktop, you should have instructions on that from Lutz @ simrace.tv in your inbox. If you need it, I can forward it for you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG