The online racing simulator
new insim with s2
hello
I did download your insim installs but do not know it, can you help me?
it says s2, you are demo
not here in this account and not my forum, and a friend of mine
I bought the license to be able to play in online servers to cruise with work, I have the s2 account
Of course.
but help me create or not
I've done but I can not download and install need help
I don't believe you.
is true, what do you want me to show you how I have the s2 account?
and the name of the person who lent me this account was the Panos Louris is my friend facebokk.
take the link and it asks you gonna see that I'm telling the truth.
https://www.facebook.com/panosbmwe30?fref=ts
please help me
Guys give up, get started with any cruise server when u learn something about this, u didnt realized yet nobody want play there?
Allday some new cruise in demo for few minutes...
may not want to go there but at least wanted to learn how to create
Quote from nikos12 :may not want to go there but at least wanted to learn how to create

I have said it a couple of times lately.
Download LFS Lapper, unzip de file, set the correct insim port and password and connect it to your LFS server (works even locally on your PC).
The start coding in that environment and see that it isn't too difficult to build a simple cruise system.
When you really get stuck, there's always this forum to show your code and ask for help.
It will save you all the trouble of having to code the whole insim protocol and the Lapper environment is flexible enough to coop with a cruise add-on.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :I have said it a couple of times lately.
Download LFS Lapper, unzip de file, set the correct insim port and password and connect it to your LFS server (works even locally on your PC).
The start coding in that environment and see that it isn't too difficult to build a simple cruise system.
When you really get stuck, there's always this forum to show your code and ask for help.
It will save you all the trouble of having to code the whole insim protocol and the Lapper environment is flexible enough to coop with a cruise add-on.

Additional info - a Cruise addon was started by Fire_optikz001/T3charmy (start of forum topic HERE) and code can be found at end of topic HERE.

So a lot of code has already been done.
Quote from sinanju :
Additional info - a Cruise addon was started by Fire_optikz001/T3charmy (start of forum topic HERE) and code can be found at end of topic HERE.

So a lot of code has already been done.

That's funny.
Now I see that thread again, I do remember it.
I secretly started my own cruise (well, Racing For Money actually) project a few weeks ago.
Came up with some very smart solutions, if I was the judge about it
Done so far:

-get a loan to buy first car when entering server
-variable interest level for the bank
-payment after each completed lap
-automatic tax of 33% every lap, when having a loan
-option to donate price money
-top3 of each race get a share of the price pool
-take out loan
-payback loan
-buy new car
-buy extra intake
-fines when finishing a race with an open penalty (money goes into price pool)

I have a lot of ideas to add to this system, but footy is in the way now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG