The online racing simulator
LFSLapper Drift Finish - Help!
Hello!

I recently bought/hired a server with LFSLapper, to drift a bit with my buds. I really want to reset the stats at the finish line, like "DCT Drift Server". You know and when you make a personal best it should say like "PrimeFamily got 4768 as personal best" or something like that. I don't know what I do wrong but it seems that the car can't find any finish line, it just keep on getting drift scores without "logging" them.

Please help me!
Can you upload your current script, then I will have a look at it.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Can you upload your current script, then I will have a look at it.

Which script? I'm very new to this, so I don't understand everything Smile
Have you already coded something within Lapper, or are you only using the default script?
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Have you already coded something within Lapper, or are you only using the default script?

I just downloaded lapper so it's the default script, but I don't have the file atm, will be uploading it 2morrow!
If you are racing on an AutoX layout, then there must be a sector split and a finish line before LFS and therefore 'lapper' can record you have finished a lap.

Look for a file called addonused.lpr file (/default/includes directory) and search for the line

#include( "./driftmeter.lpr"); (you can use any notepad editor).

Remove the hash (#) at front of line (this tells lapper to ignore everything after the hash on same line).

Save.

Open your LFSLapper.lpr file (/default directory). Make sure $DefaultTopCar includes the car you are drifting with. The default line will read

$DefaultTopCar = "XFG+XRG";

If you are using other cars to drift with, especially XRT, then you will have to add these cars - e.g.

$DefaultTopCar = "XFG+XRG+XRT+RB4+RAC+FX5";

Try doing lap now.
Thanks everyone, solved it! Thanks! Smile
In case anyone else has same problem, let them know how it was solved.
Bascially, I just followed sinanjus tip. And on my autox layout I just put a checkpoint before the finish line and voila, it worked Smile:

So if you have this problem, just read sinanjus post above!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG