The online racing simulator
My Summer Car
(3 posts, started )
My Summer Car
After 3 years of development My Summer Car is now on Steam greenlight.

"MY SUMMER CAR is the ultimate car owning, building, fixing, tuning, maintenance AND permadeath life survival simulator. You start the game with hundreds of loose parts and assemble both car and engine. Not only you need to maintain your car, but yourself as well. Sausages, beer and sleeping will do just fine.

If everything goes well, you have a working car which you can use for various 1990's Finnish countryside summer activities. Basically doing various stupid things under influence of alcohol. After you have gathered extra money from various random jobs, you can start to tune and upgrade the car with parts orderer via snail mail. You can turn the car into a obnoxious bass-boom disco machine.... or into a rally car to participate rally competitions... or just fix it into perfect factory condition. Of course car also needs to pass the inspection or you might get into trouble with police. "

IMPLEMENTED:
Detailed driving simulation with Pacejka tire model.
Rallycross-style dirt track.
Extensive damage system, for parts dropping off and wear and tear.
Complete car build up from spark plug to full body tuning.
Engine simulation with changing damage and performance scenarios.
Early 90's Finnish countryside setting.
Does have graphics of some sort.
Car stereos with installable subwoofers.
Drunk NPC's.
Passing out and waking up in random place.
Ability to steal fuel.

Log on to Steam (link above) and give it a vote, it's certainly a game I'd love to see.

My Summer Car website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M
I am so voting for this to be sold on steam, the new trailer is a hoot.

From Steam / My Summer Car

Thank you for your overwhelming support! We are currently sitting at 2nd position in all of Greenlight with over 12 000 YES votes. Maybe we can crack the TOP-1 as well Wink

AAnt
"My Summer Car, the drunk cousin of Jalopy, is coming to Steam Early Access next week. It’s a driving game and life simulator about building, fixing, and driving your own car, while also larking about and trying not to die in Finnish countryside of 1995. So sure, you can take your car apart and fine-tune it to win races, and you can also find a job to pay for beer then get smashed and die drunk in a ditch. That’s the full spectrum of ’90s Finnish rural life as I understand it."

"Amistech Games are bringing My Summer Car to early access on October 24th. They expect it should launch properly within a year, during which they’ll polish it and bosh in a story. Given that it’s a dicking about simulator, playing it unfinished doesn’t sound like too much of a problem."

My Summer Car
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG