The online racing simulator
Calling all Malaysian LFS racers!
Are there any internet cafes/LAN centres around KL that have LFS and wheels to play it on? Reason being - my uncle who lives there is a big motorsport fan, and I think it would be great to get him racing around in LFS

PS - Send LAT comics!
Hi there, to be honest, I don't know for sure if there's any internet cafes that has a steering wheel intact with their PCs here, at least I still haven't seen one.

again, there's not much Malaysian LFS racers, but we're trying to get as much people to get in the game as we could, the numbers are increasing, but they're mostly hang out in demo servers.

Good news is, one of my friend works for a company in which they will organise a LAN party at the end of this year, which of course, there'll be a special section for pure LFS players only, which is very cool, but there's not much information about it yet as it's still months away.
Quote from StanleyCarter :Hi there, to be honest, I don't know for sure if there's any internet cafes that has a steering wheel intact with their PCs here, at least I still haven't seen one.

again, there's not much Malaysian LFS racers, but we're trying to get as much people to get in the game as we could, the numbers are increasing, but they're mostly hang out in demo servers.

Good news is, one of my friend works for a company in which they will organise a LAN party at the end of this year, which of course, there'll be a special section for pure LFS players only, which is very cool, but there's not much information about it yet as it's still months away.

Thanks for the prompt reply, bit of a shame, but I suppose I could take my wheel there when I next go and visit and slap the demo on his computer, should be a bit of a laugh.

As for the Malaysian community, I hear LFS is becoming pretty popular over there? You may have a pretty small community at the moment, but from the amount of new faces that have been springing up recently, it won't be long before there's alot of you.

If I get to visit again this year, it would most likely be around the end of the year, so if I'm around when that LAN is on, I should have a few races
yes, the community will be growing, right now most of the gamers here are still loving the NFS thing too much lol
Quote from StanleyCarter :yes, the community will be growing, right now most of the gamers here are still loving the NFS thing too much lol

Those fools! You must cleanse them!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG