The online racing simulator
Jelly tires
(1 post, started )
Jelly tires
throwing this out there, LFS is one of the FEW driving sims that actually do this right. believe it or not, whcih saddens me these days so very few real drivers because of how cars are now even making humans believe there is a "drift mode" in real life makes me sick but, topic at hand YES the jelly tires ARE realistic, in fact a lot of times it has saved my car and possibly me in real life, when they turn to jelly on ur ass in the seat, it lets you know they are about to explode, i will enclose a picture of my tire with new/old ones going on in the back of pic, and the jelly feeling is how i was able to predict my tires needed changing asap (daily driver/toy/all rolled into one)

P.S. the kid i bought the car from and that stole it back put my tires on his car even after i told him these are finished and ready to explode... 2 days later on big highway they exploded and ****ed his corolla up.. then he said "this is all your fault" OI!!!...

"YES, THE JELLY TIRES SHOULD STAY BECAUSE IT IS REALISTIC AND NOT MANY OTHER SIMS CAPTURE THIS DETAIL".
Attached images
tire.jpg

Jelly tires
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG