The online racing simulator
Online Racing School starts!
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Cawwa
Team XFR starts an Online Racing School in LFS. The school starts in the end of August or the beginning of September.

We wants to do some payback to the community. We hope this way is a good one in order to improve racing skills out there.
At this time we concentrate in the drivers that are pretty new to sim racing. If you run in the OLFS League's lower division you probably can find some usefull tips and ideas.
Our goal is to help people to improve their skills on racing technique, tactics, setup and above all, behaviour on the track.

If you seriously want to improve your skills and think this is something for you, post here in the lfs forum or in our forum at our team site.

Headmasters: Cawwa and Eblio
Teachers: All the team but more from; agor, Toretto, Cawwa and Eblio

Welcome with your aplication!

To make it even more easy. Just click on this link and copy/past this template, fill in your info into the message area to register:

LFSWorld name:
License
(demo, S1, S2):
Online racing experince:

Don't forget to insert your name and mail adress in that form.

Our site have some more info, including a Q/A section in our forum that will grow with your questions.

#2 - Cawwa
Hey guys ... remember to check your email proper. Since you just type in this in the form you have to write it carefully. E.g. it's not homail ... it's hotmail. I dunno why you use hotmail so much, it's pretty crappy.

If you want an invitation to gmail just let me know!! I still have more then 50 to invite.

Also ... at our site you choose Forum, to the left, and there choose the Online Racing School you get a lot of your questions answered.
#3 - Cawwa
I just sent out a reminder for you who haven't done your homeworks. Or more right to say; since you haven't received your homework I corrected my mistake ...

You also need to go to our forum for more detailed information concerning the school and to complete your form.
The day to day info will be there from now on.
#4 - Cawwa
Lesson 2 mails have been sent.

Pls contact me if you didn't get any mail

Meet you at the track ...
#5 - Cawwa
Lesson 3 mails have been sent.

Pls contact me if you didn't get any mail

Btw, the forum have gone through a face lift ... new "rankings", more smilies and new banners for you all ...
#6 - Cawwa
We have decided to have Wednesdays and Saturdays evenings as permanent times.

In special ocations we might move the times temporary.

In any case emails are send for lesson 4.
#7 - Cawwa
... and now THE END ...

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG