The online racing simulator
GAZ-66
(9 posts, started )
GAZ-66
Hi, it was always interesting how the truck would behave in LFS with the LFS Editor, it became possible. I found a truck that seemed interesting to me, it's the Russian GAZ-66. Found the model here https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-51229.html and started adapting it for LFS. Here's what came of it so far.

Technical characteristics of GAZ-66:
-Weight: 3.4 t
-Size: Length 5.66 m, Height 2.51 m
-Engine: 4.3l V8 Gasoline, 115 HP
-Speed: 100 km/h

Do LFS Need Trucks?
Attached images
lfs_00000152.png
lfs_00000153.png
Yes. Amazing.
The model looks fantastic.
Does LFS Need Trucks? Not really, but I'm glad you're modding one in!
I'm wondering if the license is useable. When I go to the download page, it says:

Quote :The files(3d models, textures, or material) may be used in free (License: Free) only as a part of artwork or project. Single reselling or redistribution of this model is prohibited.

Is usage in LFS considered a part of a project or a single redistribution? Uhmm
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm wondering if the license is useable. When I go to the download page, it says:

Is usage in LFS considered a part of a project or a single redistribution? Uhmm

The lfs mod is already the project. The licence only tries to prevent others from simply putting the original 3d model on their site and sell it / give it away.
Quote from farcar :
Does LFS Need Trucks? Not really

Racing Trucks would be great ! (on "The Online Racing Simulator" LFS) Smile

Quote from Tomfuel :Racing Trucks would be great ! (on "The Onl:)ine Racing Simulator" LFS) Smile

online testing simulatorSmile
Amazing! Looks so detailed and good. Reminds me of some high quality BeamNG and Rigs of Rods trucks.
Can u make a Kamaz like this next?
Attached images
WABCO_KAMAZ-Dakar-2015-Rally.jpg

GAZ-66
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG