The online racing simulator
Rodensa Series 1... motorcycle powereD Basic Racing cars. 2 seaters.
Using a honda NC700 powertrain, a hybrid fiberglass and steel structure, and common buggy and 4 wheeler parts I present the working protoype of the Rodensa 670...

It has 165r10 tires. a crude swing arm suspension in the rear. Is chain driven. and uses a short stroke mcpherson strut in the front. Running on Minator 10x6 wheels, this sprightly little devil needs to be driven flat out almost all the time. It also has very poor aerodynamics, and can only break 100mph in a draft. The COG height is pretty high due to the engine design and driver placement! So be gentle with the steering and heavy on the throttle.... It doesn't tip on it's side, unless you really make it mad... Like poking a small inexpensive bear with a stick... Not a great idea, but not the worst either.

I am going to try to make the model look as fun as it drives. If anyone wants to test drive it before it's complete, pm me for the files.

1;01.45 around SO1 is my best time.

EDIT:

Why Rodensa? Because rodent isn’t catchy or fancy sounding.
Attached images
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture7.JPG
Working on the model...
Attached images
newbody12.JPG
newbody11.JPG
I've got the chassis and handling down to how I like it. Just need to keep working on the graphical side of things!

oh yeah, I spent more time on it's bigger brother the offroad version... still not big though, about 1200lbs with driver and under 70hp.

Attached images
digger41.JPG
digger144.JPG

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG